Ratings for Dr. Marc Plawker

Very happy with the staff , very helpful. Dr Plawker is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

excellent patient relationship very nice and supportive staff

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

This office is outstanding. When I first went to see a urologist, I half expected to be brushed off as a drama queen because of my age. However, to my surprise my physical exam as well as testing were extremely thorough. They diagnosed the cause of my issue and are able to treat it. My condition required ongoing follow-up and Dr. Plawker as well as his PA's are very diligent with my follow up testing and visits. I would recommend this office without a second thought!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

His staff remind me of a totally unsupervised band of people that treat the patients with little respect. When you walk in you're greeted by a reception window that is always closed. Two signs posted on it that say "Don't tap or touch the glass" so you have to stand there like an idiot until you're acknowledged. Don't show up between 12 & 1 because the blind is down over the window with the"Out to Lunch" sign up (even on a day when there phones were out-of-order all morning. Trying to call on the phone on a regular day is like hitting a brick wall. When you do get through they are short and nasty. I heard he was good but they charge you and your insurance way to much to be treated so poorly. I'm sure there are other Urologist office on Staten Island that can do a better job of making the patient/customer feel welcome.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr Plawker was the third urologist we saw for my daughter condition. He was the only one who figured out her diagnosis and helped her. He was very kind and was the only one who really took the time to examine her

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

A very uncaring doctor. Aloof. Does not try to be helpful. Just goes through the motions.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2012

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. Plawker is a fine Doctor. Did not leave any stone unturned.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Had one foot in the doorway while He exaimed Me,felt like I was talking too the back of his head. Finshed My visit while He was walking Me to the reception desk. Then had the nerve to change Me 25 dollars for a no show fee after I told them I would not be coming back.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr. Plawker is awsome and so is the PA Philip Paterno. Seriously the best urologist in staten island.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Marc Plawker's Credentials

• French

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)