Ratings for Dr. Marsha J. Fino

Excellent physician, very caring, knowledgeable, patient, compassionate. Dr. Fino was my PCP for 10 years before her practice was moved to an area just a little too far away from me. I was very reluctant to leave her as she has given me great care. When I was scheduled for surgery (with different dr.) and a nurse was considering postponing it because of a mineral level, Dr. Fino was on the phone immediately to straighten out the nurse's incorrect assumption. She was on the phone in a different room but I was able to hear enough of the conversation to know that she went to bat for me. I cannot recommend her more highly as a competent, caring PCP.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

I would never use her again. I waited months for the appointment and it was no different then if I had gone to an express medical service. I waited in the waiting room an hour and had a 15 minute checkup. I didn't even get a prescription because they forgot about that. I was very nervous and was not made to feel calm at all. It was a very disappointing experience.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

It seemed as if she did not carefully read my chart because she did not seem to be familiar with my medical history or the reason for my visit. She did not appear to be listening to my concerns. She required office visits - in my opinion unnecessary - to get my non-addictive prescriptions for a chronic condition renewed. When I expressed a desire to have blood work done, I later discovered that she had scheduled a pregnancy test as part of my blood work - completely unnecessary because of my sexual orientation - without asking me about my sexual history. Her manner was condescending, defensive and scattered.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Dr. Marsha J. Fino's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)