Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Fath

The doctor is only interested in the money you can generate from tests and referrals to specialists in his group. I had not seen a doctor in 40 years and was with him for about 3 years. I declined some of the tests he recomended and was feeling fine so I did not generate enough revenue for the group. I missed an appointment the first in 2 years and he dropped me like a hot potato. He is a family doctor so he dismissed my wife also after 15 years with him and gave us both 30 days to wind up in the hospital ER to see him, Thanks. It will take longer then 30 days to find someone with his horrible people skills such as his. Did not even indicate there was a problem, won't take our calls to discuss the issus only a form letter. No wonder this guy failed at his own practice in Kingston. If he treate patients like this he will fail at Intermountain as well unless you are willing to become a "Cash Cow" for him and his croneys.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Fath should consider a new occupation. His knowledge and bedside manner are reprehensible!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

I went to him in high school with pain in my lower back and leg. He said it was only muscle spasms and never looked into WHY I was having muscle spasms. We went to get a second opinion because of the pain I was in. Turned out I had a herniated disc that was pushing on a nerve. Those doctors began to take care of the situation immediately. Dr. Fath was extremely disrespectful to my mother. His response when my mom called and told him what was going on? He sent us a letter in the mail saying he wasn't going to be my doctor anymore. Classy guy....

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Fath is wonderful and always prompt with getting me the treatment and care I need. His staff is outstanding!!! They are all very caring and friendly. I recommend this practice to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

He is a very good doctor. His staff is the best. Always get back to me in a short time if I call.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Fath is our Doctor. We have been very pleased with him. He always listens to you. He is very smart, and progressive. I had searched for a Doctor in the area and had called around. Some of the nurse's even in other Doctor's offices recommended Dr.Fath. They new him from working with him and also from his reputation. It is important to fine the right Doctor for you. Doctor Fath is worth giving a try.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Fantastic guy..always pleasant and explains medications before sending you on your way.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

The staff is his family, so I assume they do not take issue with him as someone suggested. They are all Very friendly,I have never waited long and yes, he comes across as more of a friendly, hometown doctor than a stoic professional, but he took the time to answer all my questions with helpful advice and no matter who you see as a regular Doctor now, your health care is up to YOU. You need to ask and research and probe...with your dentist, family doctor or your surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

Love Dr. Fath! He is always on time, very personable, speaks in human terms where I can really understand what he is telling me. He is always there in an emergency and calls back promptly. Can't say a bad thing about him!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

I felt quite happy with Dr. Fath. Being a younger man, 40 yrs. old, I connected well. All problems I have had in the last two yrs. I have had him as my physician, have been handled extremely well.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Michael E. Fath's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

AHC