Ratings for Dr. Naomi R. Leeds

I would not recommend Dr. Leeds. I have been a patient for nearly 10 years and am leaving after discovering that she misinformed me and gave bad advice on several important medical issues. Either she was woefully misinformed (something it is her job to avoid) about these issues, or simply did not think it was important to discuss them with me. Unfortunately, I will live with these mistakes the rest of my life, I just hope others can avoid the mistake of trusting this doctor with their health and well being.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr Leeds takes time to listen, question and advise. I truly feel I have found a special physician that I have confidence in.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr. Leeds is not only a very good physician that combines the best of old-world medicine (although she is quite young) by listening and taking a history with new technology if it is necessary. Would highly recommend her (and have) to friends and family - just not certain she has any room in her busy schedule.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Leeds is an exceptional physician. She is knowledgeable, listens to the patient, explains procedures and returns phone calls.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Dr Leeds outshines every other doctor I have ever had and in every way. She is well versed in many different medical disciplines and afflictions including allergy, lyme disease, etc. which helps avoid unnecssary and costly visits to specialists. She listens well and provides enough time for questions and exchange of views. She makes time for emergencies at noon and returns phone calls. Her staff is efficient and knowledgable and very helpful. I feel very fortunate to have found her. From what I understand she is no longer accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

dr. Leeds does not know what "clinical diagnosis" means. Does not follow thru. Not helpful at all. I would not go back.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

I think Dr. Leeds is an excellent physicin. She seems very intelligent and professional. I trust her instincts and recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Naomi R. Leeds's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)