You may also like

Rate Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria

Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria's Ratings

He didn't speak to me after my procedure. He spoke to a distant relative - which I asked to be avoided. I have no idea what actually happened during my procedure but it was terribly painful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

He took his time with me and asked if I had any questions. He made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about my situation and procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I felt very comfortable with him. Very thorough. Answered all my questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I come from a long line of Dr's in our family and let me tell you! Dr Mansuria made me feel like his sister and was extremely knowledgeable in every area I questioned. He's remarkable and made my 1st surgery perfect! From here out other surgeons needs to be like him or better! Otherwise I'm not getting it done... With them! He's put the bar very high! I'm impressed! I had no pain from the day after surgery to this day all most 2 weeks after! Thank you Dr Mansuria! ~S~

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

He is very thorough. Reviewed all my records. Explained things in simple language to my boyfriend and me. He was able to do my surgery when no one else was willing to try. I now feel great. My incisions are so tiny. I can barely see them. Thank you so much. He is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Based on my diagnosis ( benign fibroids) procedure ( hysterectomy) was offered which was absolutely not necessary. always seek out a second opinion !!!! I did!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2506957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Excellent Surgeon! Performed Three Laporscopic surgeries on me with no complications! I'm pain free now thanks to him! Superman has nothing on this him! He's cute too! Very professional and knows what he's doing. If your considering him for your Doc the answer is Yes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

Office staff and wait time were fine, but he was rather short and rushed. Seemed like he was blowing me off. Said I should just try "watchful waiting" Hello? Do you think surgery was my first choice, no it is a last resort after years of watchful waiting. Saw another doctor in the same practice. Dr. Lee-- he was great, performed a LSH no problems. Lee took his time answered all my questions and then some. Mansuria- no, go to Lee instead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][977581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2012

He is the best Doctor ever. Kind, helpful and put myself and husband at ease. I had lapro hysterectomy and was up and around within 24 hrs. 2weeks back to work. My other ob wanted to slice me open the old way. I have a tiny scar and couldn't have been treated any better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][977580].votes_count ]]