Ratings for Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria

Upon referral and checking of credentials I felt comfortable with the decision to have Dr. Mansuria perform my surgery. However, as time has progressed and perhaps Dr. Mansuria's true personality and demeanor has emerged, I can honestly say I am having second thoughts. He explicitly told me he preferred operating at one facility more than the other two facilities and that the patient experience is better. Yet three weeks prior to my surgery, he has his scheduler, Pasty, call me to ask if I can have my surgery performed in less than a week at a different facility. Perhaps if you are a VIP patient, you receive the level of care and attention that the other reviewers speak off, unfortunately and sadly that has not been my experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr Mansuria is one of a kind. He is the best. I accidentally stumbled upon him. When I first met him 10years ago he made me feel at ease. He took his time and made sure that I understood the options. He is friendly, through, and easy on the eyes. He never judges and finds the best action of care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Mansuria was professional, kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. He took the time to clearly explain treatment options and ordered tests to properly diagnose my condition. He took the time to call me at home with anticipated concerns and questions. He is an outstanding physician and I am grateful that I was referred to him. Best doctor that I have visited:)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

He didn't speak to me after my procedure. He spoke to a distant relative - which I asked to be avoided. I have no idea what actually happened during my procedure but it was terribly painful.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

He took his time with me and asked if I had any questions. He made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about my situation and procedure.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I felt very comfortable with him. Very thorough. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I come from a long line of Dr's in our family and let me tell you! Dr Mansuria made me feel like his sister and was extremely knowledgeable in every area I questioned. He's remarkable and made my 1st surgery perfect! From here out other surgeons needs to be like him or better! Otherwise I'm not getting it done... With them! He's put the bar very high! I'm impressed! I had no pain from the day after surgery to this day all most 2 weeks after! Thank you Dr Mansuria! ~S~

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He is very thorough. Reviewed all my records. Explained things in simple language to my boyfriend and me. He was able to do my surgery when no one else was willing to try. I now feel great. My incisions are so tiny. I can barely see them. Thank you so much. He is great.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Based on my diagnosis ( benign fibroids) procedure ( hysterectomy) was offered which was absolutely not necessary. always seek out a second opinion !!!! I did!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

UPMC