You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria

Dr Mansuria is one of a kind. He is the best. I accidentally stumbled upon him. When I first met him 10years ago he made me feel at ease. He took his time and made sure that I understood the options. He is friendly, through, and easy on the eyes. He never judges and finds the best action of care.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr Mansuria was professional, kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. He took the time to clearly explain treatment options and ordered tests to properly diagnose my condition. He took the time to call me at home with anticipated concerns and questions. He is an outstanding physician and I am grateful that I was referred to him. Best doctor that I have visited:)

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

He didn't speak to me after my procedure. He spoke to a distant relative - which I asked to be avoided. I have no idea what actually happened during my procedure but it was terribly painful.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

I felt very comfortable with him. Very thorough. Answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I come from a long line of Dr's in our family and let me tell you! Dr Mansuria made me feel like his sister and was extremely knowledgeable in every area I questioned. He's remarkable and made my 1st surgery perfect! From here out other surgeons needs to be like him or better! Otherwise I'm not getting it done... With them! He's put the bar very high! I'm impressed! I had no pain from the day after surgery to this day all most 2 weeks after! Thank you Dr Mansuria! ~S~

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

He is very thorough. Reviewed all my records. Explained things in simple language to my boyfriend and me. He was able to do my surgery when no one else was willing to try. I now feel great. My incisions are so tiny. I can barely see them. Thank you so much. He is great.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Based on my diagnosis ( benign fibroids) procedure ( hysterectomy) was offered which was absolutely not necessary. always seek out a second opinion !!!! I did!!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Excellent Surgeon! Performed Three Laporscopic surgeries on me with no complications! I'm pain free now thanks to him! Superman has nothing on this him! He's cute too! Very professional and knows what he's doing. If your considering him for your Doc the answer is Yes!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Suketu M. Mansuria's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

UPMC

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mansuria is one of a kind. He is the best. I accidentally stumbled upon him. When I first met him 10years ago he made me feel at ease. He took his ti..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mansuria was professional, kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. He took the time to clearly explain treatment options and ordered tests to properly diagn..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "He didn't speak to me after my procedure. He spoke to a distant relative - which I asked to be avoided. I have no idea what actually happened during my procedur..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He took his time with me and asked if I had any questions. He made me feel so comfortable and relaxed about my situation and procedure."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I felt very comfortable with him. Very thorough. Answered all my questions."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I come from a long line of Dr's in our family and let me tell you! Dr Mansuria made me feel like his sister and was extremely knowledgeable in every area I ques..."

October 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is very thorough. Reviewed all my records. Explained things in simple language to my boyfriend and me. He was able to do my surgery when no one else was will..."

September 11, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Suketu" to "Suketu M."

October 20, 2013