Ratings for Dr. Kedar K. Deshpande

Worse doctor ( if he can even) be called that in my life !!!!!! Patients in waiting room sandwhiched in like sardines ! Some having no where to even sit down..... Very, very poor treatment of patients waiting, over 2 hour wait . Way over booked probably at least 15 patients in waiting room. Waiting and exam rooms in very poor condition, this Dr. should be ashamed of this environment and never even opened until properly set up, Patients getting other patients paperwork.....Would never recommend this M.D. to anyone, I was referred to him from my pcp ( primary care physician). Definitely not returning!!!!!!!! I will speak legal council to see what can be done .

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

This place is a joke. When I come in to follow up, I NEVER see the same staff or familiar faces. The turn around of employees there is ridiculous. It's no wonder that I feel like no one knows me or my condition when I speak to the assistants. I get to the clinic on time and the lady at the front desk is anything but pleasant when she checks min for my appointment. I wait 45 minutes to be called back and then I wait in the room for 30 more minutes before Dr. Deshpande even comes in. He barely says anything to me and then he moves on because apparently he is an hour behind. Not even 5 minutes with him, but my insurance statement shows a detailed visit and a huge charge! I'm fed up with this place and I'm going to find a new physician. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

I have been to many Dr.s and I really like dr. Deshpande.. He explains to me in terms I understand.. and truly concerned.. Not many Dr's and elderly person can go to and feel safe in his treatment...

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I was in a terrible accident and was in severe pain and Dr. Deshpande got me through the pain. His staff is wonderful and he takes his time with appointments..I would highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I know it sounds cliche’d but I really feel that Dr. Deshpande has given my life back to me. I have one of the nastier forms of Rheumatoid Arthritis and for years had to choose between pain and pills. The problem with pills is that there always seems to be too much or too little in your system. Dr. Deshpande has made it so that I just live a normal life, no pain and no buzz. Also, he doesn’t just tell me to not see other doctors for pain, he makes it possible. I recently had a bad reaction to something used during surgery by another doctor. Dr. Deshpande got me in that same day and helped me weather the situation rather than having to get something from the surgeon and hope it didn’t react badly with what I was already taking. The other thing that I really appreciate is the professionalism and helpfulness of his staff. The only downside for me is that it’s a long drive, but it’s more than worth it.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

Dr Deshpande has always been a tremendous help to me and has always tried to find the best answer to solve my problem. He is always genuinely concerned with my well being and controlling the level of pain I have. His bedside manner is A number 1 and the treatments he has provided for me have always been to the best of his ability. He has provided me more help and relief than any other physician I have had. With the treatments he has provided to me, I have less pain now than I have had in 10 years.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Deshpande is very patient and understanding. I have had other health issues and he and his office have been very accommodating. He makes sure you understand everything that is going on with your health.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I trust and feel that he cares about the welfare of his patients

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

I went to see Dr. Deshpande after having chronic back pain for 3 years. After a few months of injections from Dr Deshpande, I am now pain free and able to sleep at night. Dr Deshpande is the BEST and his staff is so nice and professional. No other doctor was able to help -only him. All the other doctors did was prescribe more pain meds but Dr Deshpande changed my life for the better and I can never thank him enough. I highly recommend Dr Deshpande to anyone who suffers from pain.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I spent 7 years in severe amounts of pain. Dr. Deshpande was the first doctor to take my pain seriously and actually took the time to help. This is the first time in 7 years that I have been able to function somewhat normally. I am completely grateful to Dr. Deshpande he has made a huge difference in my quality of life. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Kedar K. Deshpande's Credentials

• Hindi

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1998)