Horrible experience. I came to him with low testosterone symptoms and he refused to actually look at my symptoms. He just read the blood work and told me it was fine for a 22 year old to have low 400 ng/dl testosterone levels. I go to another doctor and I was told it is quite common for men to need testosterone therapy even if they are in the low-normal range. Dr. Paulos seemed to just not care. He failed to notify me of blood results on the day he claimed he would. I had to call and leave three messages to get him to respond two weeks later. One of the most impersonal and unprofessional physicians I have ever had.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Paulos is a caring, understanding and compassionate doctor. I have RSD in my left foot which causes pain 24/7. Dr. Paulos was one that I felt comfortable with and he alway put my well being first. You are truly missed here in Pittsburgh, RI sure is lucky to have him as part of the medical staff he is working with now!! ??

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I have been receiving treatment from Doctor Paulos for over ten years. I am 73 years old and have had many doctors in my lifetime, Doctor Paulos in my opinion has been the best. He is very thorough, knowledgeable and always takes time to explain everything about your condition. You never have to wait long for information or follow-up on tests. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Paulos has been my primary care doctor for more than 10 years. He is a wonderful doctor who listens and takes his time with you!!!! He's never in a hurry. He never sends you for test that are not necessary. He gets the job done!He is a very careing intelegent doctor. My husband and adult sons also love Dr. Paulos. His staff is totally wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

doctor paulos is a fantastic doctor who takes time to find out what's wronged and address your concerns.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I agree that he is very caring and takes his time. I would reccomend him to anyone. He gets back to you in a timely manner. very often he phones himself at the end of day instead of using others. very much appreciated. Love him.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Dr. Mark Paulos--He's wonderful--he really listens and takes his time with you. He is compassionate and understanding. His knowledge is amazing. The best doctor I have ever been to. My whole family feels he is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Paulos is the best Dr. I ever had. He takes his time with you and really cares. He listens and follows up on everything. He makes sure you get the best treatment he can provide, he sends you to the best specialists for your problems!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

Dr Paulos is an excellent PCP, and has always been caring and helpful. Knowlege base is current, and knows when/how to consult specialists, when needed.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Mark R. Paulos's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UPMC

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience. I came to him with low testosterone symptoms and he refused to actually look at my symptoms. He just read the blood work and told me it wa..."

April 9, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=128258'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Mark&quot; to &quot;Mark R.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from &quot;PITTSBURGH&quot; to &quot;PROVIDENCE&quot;, State changed from &quot;PA&quot; to &quot;RI&quot;

May 23, 2013