Ratings for Dr. Louis B. Kasunic

Had an annual physical with Dr. Kasunic and I found him to be very polite, funny and reassuring. He explained to me what he was doing before he did it and even showed me the tools he was using. My questions were answered and I left the office feeling good.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Rude. His staff is rude. His MA treated my husband poorly and made snide remarks about his size. Go anywhere else than here.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Ditto! I could almost write the same exact experience about having the rectal and testicular exam. And I am also a male, in my mid-thirties. It seemed like the more questions I asked and spoke up about what the exam was about, he was getting upset that I didn't want to comply with having it done. As the other person who experienced this wrote, "creepy". Never, ever again!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Kusanic is so very rude. I have learned more about him during my dr. visits then he has about me. He is not alistener and came right out and told me he didn't care about my circumstances...that I needed to do what he did. When he was stressed during Medical School...he would go to the basememnt and use a punching bag, Really!!! He is simply awful and should be doing something else. He is a bad doctor!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

At the time of my last appointment with Dr. Kasunic, 04/2013, I was 36. I am a healthy male with no family history or concerns regarding my prostate health. During my annual physical dr. Kasunic did the testicular exam which is standard. He then asked me to roll over on the exam bed. I complied, then looked over my shoulder to see him putting on a glove and lubing up a finger. I directly asked "I didn't think the Digital Rectal Exam was recommended for men under 50." His response was "We'll, that's what you think." He then proceeded to do the Digital Rectal Exam. I was stunned. All of my research shows the earliest age for the DRE is 40 for men with family history and 50 for the average male. Again, I was 36, no family history and directly asked him about the procedure yet he still proceeded with only a smart-ass comment. Thus, my family and I will never go to Castle Rock Family Physicians again. Unethical and creepy.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I have been with Dr. Kusanic for 20 years and I have to say he has treated me well all of those years. However, my wife had a situation to where she needed a second opinion. When she did, she found out that she was no longer a patient with Dr. Kusanic. They kicked he out. What was even worse than that was the fact that they kicked me out also because I was a family member. No one ever contacted us to sent us a letter to let us know we were no longer patients of his. His staff is by far the worse staff I have ever had to deal with. Whatever you ask them to do just doesn't get done. We have found a new and caring physician now and we are very happy with our new choice.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

This doctor is very kind, funny, smart and straight to the point. You won't leave without an Answer.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

I agree with the other reviews. Staff doesn't return phone calls. They only prescribe meds 3 months at a time (allergy meds too). They are only interested in maximizing their profits. Take your business elsewhere!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I get the best care out of any doctors I've ever had and I am 56 years old and have lived in many places, he is very thorough!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Louis Kasunic is a great doctor. He is both competent and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Dr. Louis B. Kasunic's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1984)