Ratings for Dr. Gary S. Gehman

Best doctor my moms ever had..I recommend him to anyone that is in need of a caring but experienced physician.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Gehman is very kind and attentive. He is very knowlegable, proactive, and most importantly - willing to listen to the needs of patients. I appreciate the fact that he actually examines you! That may sound weird - but I've seen other doctors in the past who hear your symptoms, write a prescrition, and walk out the door without listening to your lungs, looking in your mouth/ears/nose, etc. I would recommend Dr. Gehman to others. My only complaint is NOT with Dr. Gehman - but rather the office. Waiting on the phone to get an appointment is horrendous! Be prepared to wait on the phone for 10-15 minutes at a time - its brutal!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Poor Back office. Dr G has helped us immensely for over 20 years. It would be difficult to find a better Family doctor. Hiss diagnosis are exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

Having been a patient of Dr. Gehman's for decades now, I continue to be amazed by his kindness, thoroughness, and wide knowledge. And above all, he is a very competent diagnostician (not one mis-diagnosis in all those years!).

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Gehman has treated my family of six for years. He is personable, but more than that very intelligent and knows his medicine. He cares deeply for his patients and follows up and will alter his diagnosis if he thinks it necessary. He is an outstanding family doctor and I thank God that he has been our family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

I feel that Dr. Gehman listens to my concerns and addresses them in a way that I understand. I leave the office feelling as though I have been heard and treated to the best of his ability. I trust my doctor. I never feel like he is rushing me through or that his stop watch was ticking. I feel that he is very knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Dr. Gary S. Gehman's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)