Ratings for Dr. John M. Hemmersmeier

Dr. Hemmersmeier raises the bar for patient care. He never gives the impression that he is too busy. He answers any questions you may have in a caring positive manner. He makes you feel like you are his most important patient. He is very knowledgable and helps you understand your health issues and how best to manage them. He has a caring, cheerful, positive demeanor. He is very professional and it feels like you are in the very best hands possible. We feel extremely lucky to have found him as our physician. I have so much confidence in him and trust him to manage my family's healthcare without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Excellent follow up. Dr. Hemmersmeier showed compassion and caring that made me feel taken care of

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

He's very gentle with anything he needs to do to your teeth. I appreciate his demeanor and respect for his patients. I will continue seeing him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

Dr. Hemmersmeier has treated my husband and I for two plus years and we are very happy with his treatment of us.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Dr. John M. Hemmersmeier's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)