Ratings for Dr. Parry A. Moore

Extremely rude and abrasive. Did not listen to my concerns. My family and I will not return.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for about twenty years and have always found him knowledgeable, and very helpful. My appointments have always been prompt and on scheduled time.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

Dr.Moore is a very logical person and approaches each problem by drawing on his vast experience to recommend an approach that is most likely to remedy the situation. He will not try exotic approaches without first trying ones that are most likely to bring relief to your problem. Dr. Moore always takes time to listen to your problems and never seems to be in a rush to get you out the door until he is satisfied that you have been taken care of. I have been a patient of Dr. Moore's for over 10 years and I am completely satisfied with the care I receive.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

This Doctor is well informed,caring and always upbeat. He takes care of his own body and looks for ways to keep you informed about the latest health information. He says ,"if this does not ease your pain or help you, we will find something that does" He ALWAYS has the latest health information, especially on aging which concerns me for he has been my phyaician for over 20 years.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Dr. Parry A. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Ellicott City, MD