Ratings for Dr. Eddy Garrido

i am rohit dr eddow did my back surgery twice and he able me to work my life.after finished my twice surgery i am become very healthy .there is no pane on my back. i had a two jobs and i work full time jobs in lancaster general hospital in mentanance department and i work in dart container coparation on building 13 as a machine operator ,i make planty of mone y and i bought a house with in two years and i compleat my lone just i had a lone left is $25000 left to compleat all my lone i continu my two jobs but august 6 th 2014 is my bad day some body hit me by a his car on my cross way ,while i get hit by a car i had a back problems and did my ankle surgery there is a mettle in my leg ans i start healing and on these december dr gorrido do my third back surgery but on these time i am very scared cus these is my third surgery i hove that dr gorrido make me fit and make me to work so dr gorrido and his assisten are the best surgen of lancaster pa not only in these city heis the best nuro surgen of united state of america .so i am very proud of him i got a surgen like dr gorrido not on me if the patient who get a dr gorrigo as a surgen me i always says that ur very luckey because he is my god and he give me a new life so i respect dr gorrido as god juses

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

love those magic hands, Love Dr Garrido just removed a disc in my neck

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Garrido to any patient who is looking for a doctor who truely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I owe my life to this doctor. He performed 3 brain surgeries on me in a 24 hrs period. I would be a potato if it weren't for him (and god of course). Excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr. Garrido is an excellent surgeon and gave me immediate relief.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Garrido for a herniated disc in my neck a few weeks ago. I was very unhappy when i saw him because it took less than 5 minutes and he referred me to a Dr. down the hall ! He never showed me the MRI and explained what was going on. It was basically a waste of a co payment and delayed my problem for another week until i saw the DR. i really needed to see the first visit. I could have been on the road to recovery a week earlier. It seems to me he just wanted the $$$$$.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Garrido did an outstanding job with my wife's back surgery.He was honest, compassionate and truly professional. In addition his staff was highly comptetent.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

This staff will not answer phones and when given a voice mail, returns calls day or days later. Dr. Garrido does not follow-up, is not attentive, does not respond to symptoms. He did not see surgical patient for four weeks following surgery when severe symptoms had already presented. He did not respond to those symptoms, but made an appt. for follow-up for four more weeks. The patient, who was mobile and functioning prior to surgery has not been able to sleep in a bed since surgery. as of this typing, 9 months.

Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Garrido is not only an excellent surgeon but has great bedside manner. He listens to his patients and is very willing to explain things! Very kind man!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Eddy Garrido's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Santo Domingo (Uasd), Fac De Cien Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1969)