Ratings for Dr. Sean D. Fuller

Dr. Fuller truly is the best! His demand outweighs his supply bc he's only 1 person. He is the go to man- if he doesn't know what's wrong- he will find out. I was recently let go from his practice (combined effort of administration and my frustration). Not blaming Dr. Fuller at all, but the 'conservative atmosphere of health administration" isn't the best environment for patients in pain. A receptionist is not to discuss all of your financial, medical, and medication at the window in front of the entire waiting room. So of course, colorful words were eloquently offered in response. Needless, Dr. Fuller was forced into letting me go as a patient. I don't even know who to call bc he was my doctor in 2000...left with the military, came back in 2008 and returned to Dr. Fuller. But overall Dr. Fuller is the go to man, but the administration (nothing positive to say).

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

I just recently got a certified letter saying Dr. Fuller could no longer see me due to me failing a Test. Although I know that I did not take anything I wasn't suppose to. I had a prescription in my system that was prescribed that I recently stopped taking. I did research on the medication & with over a year long use it can stay in someone's system for 3-4 weeks sometimes longer depending on the person's metabolism. With that said I hold No bitterness at all towards him nor Mrs. Joye (his nurse). I am so grateful for the 6 yrs that I had him as my Doctor. To the people that had the negative things to say about him obviously have never met him, cause anyone that has met him knows how nice he is. Really down to Earth Man doesn't think he's better than you. To the people that say he prescribes whatever wasn't a patient either, they're using hearsay. He does listen to you, looks at your MRI and then does what it takes to help you live a quality life. It's pathetically sad that someone that has a 2 or 4 year degree believe they are smarter than He is and tells him[Dr. Fuller] how he can treat his patients. Especially when the Doctor knows his patients best and he truly wants to make life easier for them. Sorry to be the person to let the world know PAIN DOES EXIST, IT'S NOT JUST IN SOMEONE'S MIND. So Dr. Fuller if you do read this even though I was wrongly discharged as your patient ( Not blaming you or Mrs. Joye ) I appreciate everything you did for me when I was your patient. My quality of life when I was with you was at my best. Thank you very much. Thank you Mrs. Joye also you was always so nice and professional for my monthly visits. Nurses never get the attention they should get. I'm probably telling you who I am but thanks for watching my little girl while I did my test. I wish Dr. Fuller and his nurse the Mrs. Joye the best. Sincerely JEC

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Dr. Fuller is a great doctor. He has been my doctor for a little over a year now. I really enjoy talking to him and I don't feel like I'm being judged when I speak about my problems. He has been managing my pain and depression issues for a while now. He is the best doctor i've ever had. He doesn't act like he is better than you. He really cares about his patients and does not hurry an appointment. To the person who left the negative comment below, when you become a doctor then you can judge what he does with his patients. Most doctors these days do not write people pain medication because of all the drug seekers out there. You were probably one of those drug seekers he denied medication for and you got mad about it and posted a negative comment. Dr. Fuller is a great person and a great doctor who has a PHD. in medicine. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

I had been going to a "doc in the box" for years. Being an asthmatic I knew I needed a PCP. I had gone with my mother to one of her visits with him. Impressed, I made an appointment to become an established patient. He has since treated me for a kidney stone while my husband was in the hospital from a heart attack. Dr. Fuller was prompt, knowledgeable, compassionate & took time to listen & answer all of my questions. I am truly grateful that I have found such a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Submitted April 30, 2014

He is a great doctor and I can not wait to see him again. He is like the old school doctors. He listen, very helpful and he cares about people. That is very rare. Keep up the great work Dr. Fuller.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Such a nice doctor. Loved him and, that he did not give up to find out what was wrong. I have Fibro. Which every test has to be ran. He could have said no .He did not give up.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Waited 2 hours and was told he was not willing to take me on as a new patient. A complete waste of my time. Never laid eyes on him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Very smart, always asks and address all concerns during the time of visit, staff well organized they return calls promptly and will call in prescriptions during emergency moments( for a fee) but thats okay.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

My Dad died while under Dr. Fuller's care. When my Dad was diagnosed with colon cancer, Dr. Fuller asked who his official, "full care" doctor was. Baffled by the question, I told Fuller he was the only primary/general care doctor my Dad was seeing for atleast 9-10 years. Dr. Fuller stated he thought my Dad only came by to get prescriptions written. Never heard another word from Fuller after Dad's death approx.4 months later.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Sean D. Fuller's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Pacificare