Ratings for Dr. Ruth H. Weichsel

very patient, kind, and 9so far as I can tell), a good Dr.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Ruth Weichsel gave me the most unpleasant medical experience of my life. She treats adult patients like children. When I consulted her, I'd had the sudden onset of a very serious retinal condition. She knew what it was (I later got her records), but she never told me. Weeks later she referred me to a retina specialist, which should have been done immediately. She hates to answer questions. Questions about my own eye evoked a response close to outrage that I had dared to inquire. She is quite sarcastic. A glasses prescription she gave turned out to be all wrong and cost me hundreds in useless eyeglasses. She flailed about helplessly trying to control pressures in my eyes. The only thing she's really good at is hustling patients out of her office.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

I unfortunately had a very bad experience with this doctor, who was sloppy, irresponsible and unrepentant. I would strongly recommend people go elsewhere for eye doctor needs.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2007

Dr. Ruth H. Weichsel's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1965)

Healthnet