Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Levi

Very gentle and understanding. Listened to me patiently and offered me her opinions, recommendations, and even literature about a certain condition I had. Visit was not rushed at all. Very gentle during physical exam. Definitely get Dr. Levi if you can!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Levi is the best OB/GYN I have ever seen. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and kind. She called me personally with test results and saw me once without an appointment when I thought my only option was going to the ER. I hope she comes back!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

This doctor is so wonderful. She was a wonderful friend of my mother's at Huntington Hospital and she became my gynecologist. I will miss her. She was always so caring.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

This doctor is very knowledgable, detailed and caring. I saw her in June 2008. I chose her because of the ratings on this site. I had been with the same doctor for 17 years who no longer handles routine gyno patients. Dr. Levi reviewed the 3-4 inches of medical records I brought with me to my appointment before examining me. Unfortunately, she has closed her practice. So I have to search for another doctor and will be using this site to evaluate prospective doctors.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2008

Staffs are very helpful and respon to requests in time. Dr. Levi returned all phone calls to me in the same days. She also works with patients for their medical needs. She is extremely patient for listen to your medical concerns. She will take time to see the patient. If she can spend sometimes to tell pt. about future therapy plan(s), what tissues will be removed during surgery, and what pt. should expect after surgery or medications therapy in detail. It will ease pt's concerns. This will help pt to identify any complications and be more prepare for any of situations. It will give pt a clear guild line for calling the Dr. or go to ER. Over all that she is a nice Dr.. I wish that she is affiliated with a hospital contract with my insurance.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

She is a great listener, very smart, gentle, and kind.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. Lori A. Levi's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1987)

UPMC