Ratings for Larry W. Hamberlin

Love Dr. Hamberlin and his staff. I never feel like they are herding patients like cattle. He always has time to listen (not just hear).

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I was recommended by a friend for my pinch nerve in my back. Dr hamberlin was very knowledgable of my problem and fixed me in minutes of arriving there.. The staff were very warm and welcoming.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

He's amazing, caring and has a huge heart! When all other doctors have led me down a path of thinking I was just going to have to live my life in pain constantly and having to take pain meds to be able to be a mom, Dr hamberlin has me feeling eighty percent better then I have felt in over two years! He's a angel in disguise. The staff their are caring and funny. Absolutely a amazing enviroment for those that are in pain. You feel so much better when you leave. Thank you Dr. Hamberlin and staff! -crystal sapp-brannon

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Dr. Hamblin takes his time and looks you in the eye when speaking to you. I have never felt rushed and he always explains everything to you.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

been going to DR. Hamberlin fo9r about 20 years and have had no problems. He will talk to you about your case and explain what is going on. Very good " bed side manor "

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Hamberlin is a awesome doctor. So many Chiropracters give them bad names because of making you come back over and over. He is excellent and does not do that he always told me you know if you need to come back. Highly recommend his service. Sincerely, Tammy Hunter

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Hamberlin is a great doctor. He is very friendly and does great work at a great price.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr. Hamberlin was able to correct a back alignment problem I had, when other treatments were not successful. He understands that I need a vast array of medical professionals assisting me at all times, and does not fear that others will replace him. He does consider the ENTIRE body, and uses many natural products to treat various conditions. He does not attempt to over treat a person. He does have a great sense of humor, too. He also treats at least 5 of my friends, who also highly approve of his care giving skills.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2007