Ratings for Dr. John Morelli

dr morelli is no long practicing he was very good and this a big lost for saacramento

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

Dr. Morelli is excellent and incredibly thorough. I've been taking my 80 year old mother to him for 8 years. She suffers with cirrhosis of the liver. Dr. Morelli is very in tune to what is needed to keep her health going. When things get difficult or problems occur, he gets us to the right specialist. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Morelli helped me take care of my cancer stricken mother for almost 5 years until her death in 2002 and I've always known him to be helpful and highly empathetic. He is now my doctor 10 years later and I still would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

I've been Dr. Morelli's patient for several years. I've always found him helpful and interested in my health care needs and concerns. His staff members are very helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

I think he is a little test happy. But most doctors are nowadays. He wont hesitate to order a test.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

Dr. John Morelli's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1986)