Ratings for Dr. Eric C. Marcalus

I have complete trust in the opinions that Dr. Marcalus shares with me. He is clear, concise, knowledgeable and takes time to review all my medical problems with me. He is constantly reviewing my mental health along with other concerns that come up. I wish that he could be used as an example for other doctors on how to work with patients, helping them to take control of their own health. He is one of the most positive doctors that I have ever had the pleasure to be seen by. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to work on improving their health!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

DR. Marcalus,is a great and careing dr. One of the best i have had and i think he really cares . been to drs. that never told me the things i found out from him,could have been really bad for me. Will stay with him

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

the staff books the Dr to full and leaves no room for sick patients he is booked a week in advance. The dr now has a nurse practioner and if you are lucky you can see her the next day. My wife and I have been with Dr Marcalus since his door's opened and he has always had problems with his office help and appointment priorities. We stay with him because he is close to home but it does not matter when you can't get an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Worst doctor ever. Lets staff talk about your files and tell other people uyour PRIVATE business. Doesnt listen and just thinks what he wants to think. Always in a rush and i agree, in it for the money. WILL NEVER GO BACK!!!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Excellent with his communication style and overall he appears to be caring and concerned and remains upbeat and not in a rush.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

A bit overbooked like all doctors, but overall very good. I'm glad I found him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Doctor does not care about his patients. Ignores phone calls. Terrible bedside manner. In it for the money.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

One of the best doctors I have ever been to. Would never give him up. He know what he is doing.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

I have gone to several doctors in the past and finally found one who will listen and answer in terms I understand. He does detail exams, himself, and takes his own blood pressure and temperatures if he does not like what he see when he reads the nurses notes. He is very likable and does not rush you out of his office when you have a serious problem. He is polite, kind, courteous and very professional. He has an excellent staff working for him and I truly would not give up Dr. Marcalus for all the tea in China. If I have a problem and call to speak with him, he will call me if I cannot get into his office right away. Truly, truly a remarkable doctor. My husband John and I are very greatful for having this wonderful Doctor. Doctor Eric Marcalus is the BEST!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. Marcalus is a rarity these days. He limits the size of his practice so he can spend as much time with his patients as they need. He genuinely cares about his patients, and treats them as people, not numbers. He also has a sense of humor, which also can put you at ease.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. Eric C. Marcalus's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1999)

Healthnet