Ratings for Dr. Patrick M. Ambrosio

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Ambrosio for the last four years. Each of us have diverse issues, but Dr. Ambrosio handled our individual problems with expertise. We are both in our 80s, and spend a lot of time in doctors offices. I can tell you without a doubt in my mind that he and his staff are among the best that I've seen The survey allows of rating of 1 to 5 five stars, I would easily give him 10 stars if allowed. I recommended several friends and family members And all have praised him and thanked me for my recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Ambrosio is the real deal. I've been to so many "well-rated" doctors who have turned out to be either intelligent or kind-hearted but so rarely both. I had no expectations of this doctor as I was merely referred to him for some allergy testing, but during my appointment Dr. Ambrosio went through an extremely exhaustive consultation with me about all my respiratory-related health problems, recommending tests and lifestyle changes that I hadn't previously thought about. It turned out to be one of the most informative doctor's appointments I've ever been to. Dr. Ambrosio's personality is warm and attentive without being overbearing, and he is clearly knowledgable about the body as a whole.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Having thought I exhausted all of my options for what I was told was nothing, I came to ENT and Allergy of Woodbridge, NJ and Dr. Ambrosio who immediately knew and corrected the problem! His receptionist there, Desaire, is also very helpful, concerned, considerate and personable, as are the rest of his staff. That in itself shows the caliber of practice you are dealing with! I recommend this practice to anyone who comes to me having issues that they specialize in but it doesn't stop there; I was in the office one day ready to pass out as I was coming down with something and I got an exam from my ENT doctor there, Dr. Chowdhury, who is also exceptional at what he does, as I would from my primary doctor and they would not let me leave until they were sure I was ok! How's that for knowledge, practice and the caring profession? Finally found good doctors all in one great place!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Having the worst health scare anyone could undergo, I called the office in tears. The lady on the phone was very empathic with me. She was able to get me in the same day I called. The nurses were great; very polite and put me at ease. Dr. Ambrosio was fabulous. He listened to me and gave his professional opinion. Did some quick testing and put my mind at ease. He identified the problem even though it was not due to allergies. He referred me to a doctor that was able to help my issue. Dr. Ambrosio was incredible and I would recommend him with all confidence to anyone looking for an allergist.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

We have known Dr. Ambrosio for over 10 years. There should be more doctors like him. He cares about his patients. He is well educated and knowledgeable in his field. He always returns your calls. He treats adults and children. He is very friendly with the children and that is an asset to parents. Great job Dr. Ambrosio and great job to your staff Denise and Jodi!!! Thank you for taking such good care of us!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

I was very impressed with Dr. Ambrosio's "bedside manner." He took a lot of time to talk with me about my symptoms as well as explain the results of my in-office tests. When I told him I still wasn't clear about something after his initial explanation he spent several minutes going through it in more detail for me. I got the impression that he enjoys teaching his patients and he certainly made me feel valued and cared for. I've only been to his office once but I didn't have any issues with the office staff. I enthusiastically recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Although Dr. Ambrosio discussed my symptoms with me for some time and helped me make a decision about my condition, I don't think I'll be going back for a follow up. He is a very nice but his staff is horrendous. Excluding Megan and Jody at the front desk who were very pleasant to deal with, his assistants are extremely rude, harsh and intimidating. I had the displeasure of dealing with Dana or Dina, very rude, creepy personality, very sharp with her answers almost speaking down to me and she kept tossing her pen instead of placing it down and kept dropping the needles on the floor. Also had the displeasure of dealing with some older nasty woman who came in room to record results. Not only did Dana make me feel extremely uncomfortable having to deal with her but she's the one who had to stick me with many needles and she almost seemed to take pleasure in jabbing me. Will not be back. There are many other pleasant doctors offices around. Sad because the doctor is so nice.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

He takes the time to sit with you and get your whole history. He treats you as a person, not a paycheck. his staff is knowledgeable and courteous.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Great doctor, kind, warm, and knowledgable. Takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Ambrosio helped me with a nickel allergy that caused blisters all over my hands. He helped me more then any of the other doctors I had seen. I had seen 3 other allergists, a dermatologist and internist. He is kind, honest and sincere. I have recommended him to my daughter and he has helped her as well. If you want an allergist that will listen and talk to you not over you and treat you with the respect you deserve this is the one for you.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Patrick M. Ambrosio's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Old Bridge, NJ