Ratings for Dr. Elliot B. Sterenfeld

Dr. Sterenfeld could not figure out what to do to me after performing an unnecessary procedure. He was dismissive and full of attitude after that, acting like I was exaggerating the pain, since the great Dr. Sterenfeld couldn't possibly be stumped. No compassion whatsoever. I lived with pain for the past 5 years because of this doctor. I was recently referred to another practice, which diagnosed me correctly and fixed the problem (SI joints). Find another doctor!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

this doctor might be good at what he does, but when it comes down to filling out forms and such for patients he is horrible. my husband lost his job due to this doctor not filling out FMLA forms in a punctual and correct manner. you are never allowed to speak directly to the doctor via phone. you must make an appointment all the time. sometimes its 2 weeks before he can see you. his secretaries are the ones that return phone calls and fill out forms. I will never take my husband back to this facility.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Sterenfeld was punctual, thorough, and both explained and listened extremely well. He really took the time to understand what I was dealing with, and explained my options so thoroughly. I had been in pain for a year when I first visited--he diagnosed and treated me, and I haven't felt this good in a long time. It was such a great experience from start to finish. I would highly recommend Dr. Sterenfeld to anyone with back issues.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Great in relieving pain

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

Dr. Elliot B. Sterenfeld's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Sask Health