Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Pushkarewicz

Very professional from start to finish! Well recommended.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

My rotator cuff surgery was performed by Dr. Pushkarewicz in October, 2010. He was understanding of my situation and was flexible with my schedule. He carefully explained my injury, and the procedure he would perform. He was thorough in explaining my recovery plan, and worked well with my physical therapist. The staff was professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Pushkarewicz for shoulder joint surgery.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

After going to another surgeon who told me he knew my pain was caused by arthritis (I am 55)in good health and never even touched my leg. I went to Dr. Pushkarewicz who did an extensive exam, ever possible position and when he pressed on one spot I screamed. He said a probably torn miniscus, which the MRI verified. He operated right away and I did great, healed fast and the pain was gone. Turned out the tear was even larger then he anticipated.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

This is a very caring doctor. He takes the time to explain everything so you can understand it.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Dr. Pushkarewicz is an excellent and CARING person. I was a patient of his for many years (insurance is why I am no longer his patient)and I truly miss not being his patient. He is gentle, a terrific listener and fully explains things to you. It is pleasure to write the review for him even though I am no longer his patient. Still wish I was. Susie Boyer Oxford, PA

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Michael J. Pushkarewicz's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Newark, DE