Ratings for Dr. Joseph Briskie

Terrible terrible doctor I think I would send someone who I hated to this man . Not professional at all although he might be compassionate to some not all patients were treated in such a manner . Had a family member go for a catherization found out they had blockages where nothing could be done (due to two previous open hearts) referred to the relative as a "ticking time bomb" and did not tell them the diagnosis himself I had to be the one to tell him maybe because my family is mostly doctors he assumed we would tell him but I think that's something very hard a family member should be telling another family member especially when you don't have all the answers to the questions they are asking / their concerns .. He also can't place his own stents or pacemakers .. Just go somewhere else save yourself from the headache of dealing with such a terrible man

flag | Submitted January 29, 2014

He is compassionate. Answered all my questions, even telling me to call if I thought of any others. I did call several time. And he still proved to very helpful, even calling me back himself once to explain things more in depth. His staff is nice, but they did cause a misunderstanding with a procedure I was scheduled to have and then blamed me for it to Dr. Briskie. Still, this doc is worth the expertise.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Dr. Briskie is extremely compassonate and has a great bedside manner. He takes time with you and listens. His skills are great and he makes you feel as if he and you are part of your medical team. He always asks about your family. His staff is very courteous and friendly and professional. I would strongly recommend him to anyone. He is in his early 40s and is always up to date with the latest information. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr. Joseph Briskie's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)