Ratings for Dr. Mayuri K. Sedani

The nurse is just plain rude. After she had us basically kept hostage in the office to schedule another appointment, we decided enough was enough. This is a shame, because once you get to actually see the doctor, the doctor is very nice and pleasant, but your time with her is very short....they make you manhandle your own child to give vaccines...

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

The nurse is very rude. We are never seen on time (average wait time is 45 minutes, and this is even with a newborn or toddler and the 1st appointment for the day!) Once you finally get in to see her, though, she does spend a lot of time on you, but waiting in the waiting room is excruciating. The receptionist forgets to remind you for your appointments and then you get charged for missing it!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

The doctor's HORRIBLE. I'd NEVER recommend her. She is unprofessional. I went to her office & the first thing she mentioned was money(a problem the insurance was taking care of)but she said if 4times before asking why'd we come in. Then when my mom told her I had been to another doctor-wanted her to see if i was taking too much medication, she began YELLING. She said she could not fill out my forms (never even looked at them)never looked at my medicine or refilled anything. She yelled about us getting other opinions-though I've been sick for two years with no help. She told me not to shake my head (im 20)& continued saying she would not allow this..and we did not have to come back after today. Then she said...your here for abdomenal pain. Said lay down. Felt my stomach with cold hands. Said you seem fine. I recommend a GI. She walked out saying nothing. The nurse came in and said we could leave. (& she would'nt see us again) She is not friendly. She never asks how u feel.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Very knowledgable, knows her stuff, always helpful when calling or during an appointment

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Sedani is a very friendly and helpful doctor. She always answered my calls whenever I felt sick and tried to help me the best she could even though she was not in the office. I also have felt the employees to lack charisma, but I had a recent appointment and they have seemed to improve a lot. I admire her knowledge and her will to help no matter when and where.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Office staff is very unprofessional and unreliable. They tend to forget important information and misplace documents. They are also very expensive and charge a lot of money for everything. For example they will charge $25 if you miss an appointment. The doctor Sedani is very arrogant. If she doesnot know what the diagnosis is she would not want to recommend a specialist. My experience with this office has been a roller coaster ride. I do not recommend going to this doctor or her office.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Dr. Mayuri K. Sedani's Credentials

• L T M Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1986)

AHC