Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Bove

Maybe the kindest medical professionals I have ever met. The best part is he really does excellent work, not all Chiropractors actually know what they are doing. I trust him completely!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Great healer and amazing person. His whole staff are all on the same page and it is all about getting their patience well

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Stellar! Impressive! Outstanding! Informative! Knowledgeable! Personable! Awesome One-on-one attention! Warm friendly atmosphere! Best medical office experience EVER! Enough said.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I WENT TO DR. BOVE TO RELIEVE MY LOWERBACK PAIN.AFTER HIS FIRST ADJUSTMENT MY LEFT LEG GOES NUMB ,PAIN IN LEFT TWO TOES ,SOMETHING JUST NOT RIGHT.......

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Bove has a way with patients that instantly helps you feel at ease. Most people who are injured want great care taken by their physician/choripractor. I get so frazzled when a doctor rushes me through an appointment, or keeps me waiting for a long time. I find Dr. Boves bedside manner to be very calming, and his style of treatment the same. He explains everything new before he treats me, and is so gentle during every visit. His calm always helps put me at ease, even when Im in pain. He is always quick to refer me to someone else if he cant answer a question or solve an issue. I had a bad ear infection a few years back that ended up requiring antibiotics. After chiropractic treatment was unsuccessful, he referred me immediately to another doctor. He adjusted me all through my first pregnancy, and even came to my house the day we came home with our daughter, to adjust us both! He is an excellent practitioner, and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007