Ratings for Dr. Brian E. Hymowitz

Dr. Brian is a class act and provides professional, dependable service to all of his patients. With his bedside manor he makes you feel like you are his only patient and you mean everything to him. Your health is his number one concern while getting to learn more about you with each visit, building a bond of trust. He has been providing my family with quality chiropractic care for three years now. I have seen other chiropractors In the past, he is hands down the best in his field.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

I have never been to a chiropractor. I HAVE, however, been to every other type of dr or specialist under the sun. I have had wonderful drs but as most people know, a QUALITY, knowledgeable, ACTUALLY caring, professional, comforting practitioner is about as likely as a unicorn. Well, call Dr. Brian a unicorn. I was very apprehensive and nervous for my first trip to a chiropractor and really had no idea what to expect. I'd heard horror stories a'plenty. He is thorough to say the very least. He is professional and courteous and welcoming and caring. I am in NO way affiliated with him aside from a new patient. I'm writing this because I chose him only AFTER seeing the reviews and still feeling leary as though they could be the fabricated kind. Everything is true. I will gladly re-visit as many times as necessary and would refer him to ANYONE that needs this sort of assistance. After one visit, I feel like I UNDERSTAND my ailments and what will be done to CORRECT them, not RX after RX.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

I have a twenty year history of lower back sciatic pain and discomfort. L4 L5 S1. The worst hereantion. I've been to many chiropractors but Doc B is the best. Spends so much time with you and instead of waiting in a waiting room I relax on a roller bed in the back office. He's great and cares more than any doctor I have been seen by. Your wellness is his main concern. Became apart of my family. Easy schedule and friendly staff. He is always on time. J K

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

I believe that I get the best care and advice from Dr. Hymowitz. I appreciate that he has been open and honest about the treatment plan and tells me when he feels I can start cuting back on visits but advises to call if interim visit is needed. Nice to know that he is not keeping me on weekly treatment plan if not necessary. I would and have recommended Dr. Hymowitz to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Brian is the best! He's caring, thoughtful, easy going, and makes you feel comfortable. He definitely knows what he's doing and wants whats best for his patients. I recommend him to everybody and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Dr. Brian is the best chiropractor. I have a shunt in my head so i can't have my neck cracked because it will hurt my shunt. Dr. Brian knows this so he rubs my shoulders and next extra well to make me feel the best. He really goes the extra mile to adapt to any condition that his patient might have. It's nice to know that he cares about me so much :)

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Some chiropractor's offices feel like a meat market. The more bodies adjusted, the more $$$ the doc can pocket. NOT SO WITH DR. BRIAN. He actually takes time to talk to you before your adjustment. He is quite clear in his instructions/plans for your care, prognosis and pain management. He is not afraid to care for his patients and is genuinely happy for his patients the better they feel. All billing is discussed up front and there are no hidden or undisclosed charges. Go see Dr. Brian Hymowitz!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Brian Hymowitz is the best - he is knowledgeable and takes extra time to explain what is going on with your body, makes the adjustments. He also gives you instructions on how to do exercises to help. He is the best

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

The most amazing person in the world!!! It is not often that you find a doc. that really cares about you:) A Natural Healer!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

He really knows his stuff and is extremely thorough... Great adjustments

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Brian E. Hymowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal