Ratings for Dr. Brian E. Hymowitz

A Person I work with referred me to Dr. Brian, I have never gone to a Chiropractor before. My experience with him has been unbelievable. I went to him for a consolation to see if he could help me, I took disc of MRI's and results of tests and exrays I've had done. After these Doctors sending me from Doctor to Doctor, I had enough. Dr. Brian has helped me in so many ways I can stand up for a period of time without getting dizzy. He's helped me with nerve pain. I have a buldging hernated disc in my neck to my spine. I can actually live again , I have a little way to go but he's has helped me so much.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

When I first came to Dr. Brian, I was experiencing severe nerve pain down my left leg, When I sit down I am in excruciating pain. While walking I feel pain. I selected Dr. Brian based on the reviews I read and I was very encouraged and I believed he could help me. In the first visit, I explained my situation to Dr. Brian and he was very attentive and empathetic and retained all the details. He ran some physical tests and assessed my situation accurately. On the first visit, he began with the chiropractic treatment mildly. Dr. Brian is truly proficient and knows very well the physiological makeup of the spine and all the nerves and muscles, that after a few more visits, I regained my full mobility and the pain was COMPLETELY GONE! The timing for my recovery was perfect because I was able to enjoy spending Christmas and New Year's with my wife, my 9 year old son and my 5 year daughter PAIN-FREE! Dr. Brian is a patient's-doctor. He makes you feel valued by listening to you attentively. He treats you with respect and dignity. He explains every procedure to you before he administers the adjustment. He converses with you throughout the process and keeps you relaxed. Dr. Brian is also a man of INTEGRITY. He believes in providing the quality care you need rather than scheduling surplus appointments. He is constantly assessing your progress to minimize or to space out the appointments giving you your own customized treatment plan based on how your body is healing. Also, Dr. Brian's assistant, Kelly, is the complete professional. She is warm and friendly and always makes you feel very important. If you leave a message at the doctor's office on a Friday, Kelly will even call you back on a Saturday to get you scheduled for the following week because she cares very much for the patients and desires for them to get relief as soon as possible. I recommend Dr. Brian to anyone suffering severe pain in the spinal / neck area or any nerve pain stemming from the back shooting into the leg area. Let me end with a simple equation: BEFORE DR. BRIAN = FULL OF PAIN. WITH DR. BRIAN = PAIN-FREE!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

If I never seen with my own eyes what Dr. BRIAN Did for my brother , I never would of went to a chiropractor myself out of fear or disbelief. I`M SO GLAD I DID. I`m feeling my age again (37) and moving like I haven't in YEARS. I can bend !! Highly recommend doctor and staff. Very friendly and personable , and never a long wait.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Hymowitz is a very caring and understanding doctor! He listens to all your pain issues and treat them accordingly. He takes your issues and makes them go away. I have never been to a chiropractor that listens and takes YOUR PAIN AWAY! He is incredible!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Been going to Dr. Brian for years. Great doctor and person. Truly cares about his patients and will even call after hours to check on you.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

At about a month and a half after my injury, I am already feeling results and less persistent pain, I was admittedly a little skeptic at first, but now I swear by him and would recommend that anyone try his services before considering surgery, or just treating with medication. Sincerely THANK YOU, Brandon, C. Bristol, Pa

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Wonderful atmosphere! Kelly is a friendly and helpful receptionist and Dr. Brian knows his spines! He understands human anatomy like nobody's business! He helped me with gastric issues and is helping me now with a shoulder/neck injury! Very knowledgeable! I highly recommend seeing him not just because of all the things I've mentioned, but also because he's so down to earth! He truly cares about everyone!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Brian Hymowitz listens to my individual back pains that may vary per visit and treats them w/ warm hands. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I am on a maintenance routine w/ him now and have not had severe back pain in over a year. Dr Brian also gives me stretching exercises that help tremendously. Am so very glad that my two friends recommended Dr Brian to me.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I had a chronic back problem stemming from two herniated discs that over the past 15 years three other chiropractors were not able to relieve. For the past ten years I have not been able to sleep straight through because every 1-2 hours I woke up in pain and it took slow and careful movement to turn from one side to the other. Within four weeks I had absolutely NO pain during sleep and rarely have pain (only if overly exerting myself for an extended amount of time). I can lift my grandchildren, stand and sit for long periods of time now! I had numbness in my fingertips and a pinch between my shoulders that the two prior chiropractors were unable to reach. The first adjustment Dr. Hymowits adjusted that precise area and within 2-3 weeks, no pain from the pinch and in 5 weeks no numbness! Best part? From the second he told me as I feel better we can decrease my visits from 2Xs week, so that after a few months I now go for maintenance only. God bless Dr. Brian!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Doc Bryan is the man! Talks to you on a level that's understandable, and actually listens to your issues and concerns, before making his adjustments. Never a wait for the visit...On the massage roller bed while you wait (this will put you right into a hypnosis state!) and then right to your adjustment...and there's nothing like those cracks of relief you'll hear and feel during your visit. Check out Dr Bryan. You'll be glad you did!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. Brian E. Hymowitz's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2001)