Ratings for Dr. Brian E. Hymowitz

Where do I even begin with Dr. Brian ! He's just an outstanding person in every way and a miracle worker. I'm going to begin my story about my son Lucas, when Lucas was about three months I noticed his right leg was not extending, it was stuck in a bent position and when I tried to pull it straight he would cry and fuss. As a mother I instantly knew something was not right and went to the pediatrician. They told us to go to the orthopedic and from there we basically went on a merry go round to find out what was wrong and to fix his leg. To this day we are still uncertain about this problem he has and we are still unsure if it was caused by being in the womb or birth or an accident. We have been to countless doctors and specialists, MRI's, X-Rays and even surgery. Nothing was found in his leg/knee/hip area, everything apparently looked normal! We were at a loss and lost on what to do. He was being put threw so much and we had no answers. Time went on and we took some time off from all the "doctor stuff" ... He was about 18 months around this time and was still not walking and could barely stand. I was up for anything and was willing to go to anyone to see what they thought or could help. Meanwhile, my neighbor kept telling me about his chiropractor for months and telling me how I should really see him to see what he thinks about Lucas. I finally made the appointment to see Dr. Brian ! The best decision I've ever made. Dr. Brian took time to look at Lucas's leg and was truly a down to earth, kind person. He is a people person and really cares about his patients, we feel very comfortable with the choices he made/makes to help Lucas. Dr. Brian aligned Lucas's spine, hips and did a few things to his back with a tool (I don't remember the name). I believe we had about three sessions of this in hopes possibly something will work ! I loved that Dr. Brian had so much faith with Lucas which made me feel so happy and positive. About three weeks after seeing Dr. Brian Lucas and I were in the kitchen getting ready to eat lunch and I turned around and Lucas was standing and started to walk !!! I cried with exciment and cheered him on to keep walking. He struggled a little but nothing was stopping him. He just kept getting back up and taking steps ! From that day on nothing was in his way and his leg seemed to be able to extend better and get stronger. I was so excited to show Dr. Brian the wonderful news ! And how I believed he helped my baby walk, run and jump ! He fixed him and healed something not even surgery and therapy could do. Lucas is now 2 years old going to be 3 years old next month, and is a walking,running jumping crazy little boy ! He is able to keep up with his sister and brothers and even plays some soccer ! I can't exaplain enough how amazing Dr. Brian truly is, you can only imagine how many times I tell this story to family and friends that Dr. Brian and made it possible for my baby to walk. He truly is a miracle worker !

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

A Person I work with referred me to Dr. Brian, I have never gone to a Chiropractor before. My experience with him has been unbelievable. I went to him for a consolation to see if he could help me, I took disc of MRI's and results of tests and exrays I've had done. After these Doctors sending me from Doctor to Doctor, I had enough. Dr. Brian has helped me in so many ways I can stand up for a period of time without getting dizzy. He's helped me with nerve pain. I have a buldging hernated disc in my neck to my spine. I can actually live again , I have a little way to go but he's has helped me so much.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

When I first came to Dr. Brian, I was experiencing severe nerve pain down my left leg, When I sit down I am in excruciating pain. While walking I feel pain. I selected Dr. Brian based on the reviews I read and I was very encouraged and I believed he could help me. In the first visit, I explained my situation to Dr. Brian and he was very attentive and empathetic and retained all the details. He ran some physical tests and assessed my situation accurately. On the first visit, he began with the chiropractic treatment mildly. Dr. Brian is truly proficient and knows very well the physiological makeup of the spine and all the nerves and muscles, that after a few more visits, I regained my full mobility and the pain was COMPLETELY GONE! The timing for my recovery was perfect because I was able to enjoy spending Christmas and New Year's with my wife, my 9 year old son and my 5 year daughter PAIN-FREE! Dr. Brian is a patient's-doctor. He makes you feel valued by listening to you attentively. He treats you with respect and dignity. He explains every procedure to you before he administers the adjustment. He converses with you throughout the process and keeps you relaxed. Dr. Brian is also a man of INTEGRITY. He believes in providing the quality care you need rather than scheduling surplus appointments. He is constantly assessing your progress to minimize or to space out the appointments giving you your own customized treatment plan based on how your body is healing. Also, Dr. Brian's assistant, Kelly, is the complete professional. She is warm and friendly and always makes you feel very important. If you leave a message at the doctor's office on a Friday, Kelly will even call you back on a Saturday to get you scheduled for the following week because she cares very much for the patients and desires for them to get relief as soon as possible. I recommend Dr. Brian to anyone suffering severe pain in the spinal / neck area or any nerve pain stemming from the back shooting into the leg area. Let me end with a simple equation: BEFORE DR. BRIAN = FULL OF PAIN. WITH DR. BRIAN = PAIN-FREE!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

If I never seen with my own eyes what Dr. BRIAN Did for my brother , I never would of went to a chiropractor myself out of fear or disbelief. I`M SO GLAD I DID. I`m feeling my age again (37) and moving like I haven't in YEARS. I can bend !! Highly recommend doctor and staff. Very friendly and personable , and never a long wait.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Hymowitz is a very caring and understanding doctor! He listens to all your pain issues and treat them accordingly. He takes your issues and makes them go away. I have never been to a chiropractor that listens and takes YOUR PAIN AWAY! He is incredible!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Been going to Dr. Brian for years. Great doctor and person. Truly cares about his patients and will even call after hours to check on you.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

At about a month and a half after my injury, I am already feeling results and less persistent pain, I was admittedly a little skeptic at first, but now I swear by him and would recommend that anyone try his services before considering surgery, or just treating with medication. Sincerely THANK YOU, Brandon, C. Bristol, Pa

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Wonderful atmosphere! Kelly is a friendly and helpful receptionist and Dr. Brian knows his spines! He understands human anatomy like nobody's business! He helped me with gastric issues and is helping me now with a shoulder/neck injury! Very knowledgeable! I highly recommend seeing him not just because of all the things I've mentioned, but also because he's so down to earth! He truly cares about everyone!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Brian Hymowitz listens to my individual back pains that may vary per visit and treats them w/ warm hands. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I am on a maintenance routine w/ him now and have not had severe back pain in over a year. Dr Brian also gives me stretching exercises that help tremendously. Am so very glad that my two friends recommended Dr Brian to me.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

I had a chronic back problem stemming from two herniated discs that over the past 15 years three other chiropractors were not able to relieve. For the past ten years I have not been able to sleep straight through because every 1-2 hours I woke up in pain and it took slow and careful movement to turn from one side to the other. Within four weeks I had absolutely NO pain during sleep and rarely have pain (only if overly exerting myself for an extended amount of time). I can lift my grandchildren, stand and sit for long periods of time now! I had numbness in my fingertips and a pinch between my shoulders that the two prior chiropractors were unable to reach. The first adjustment Dr. Hymowits adjusted that precise area and within 2-3 weeks, no pain from the pinch and in 5 weeks no numbness! Best part? From the second he told me as I feel better we can decrease my visits from 2Xs week, so that after a few months I now go for maintenance only. God bless Dr. Brian!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Brian E. Hymowitz's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2001)