Ratings for Dr. Adam W. Ellis

I SEE DR. ELLIS ON A REGULAR BASIS ANAD THINK HE IS GREAT. HIS OFFICE IS MUCH BETTER NOW SINCE THE NEW MANAGER REALLY MANAGES THE OFFICE. some PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THE NEW SCHEDULE BUT FOR A PERSONE WITH A LITTLE INTELLIGENCE IT IS MUCH BETTER. THE MANAGER NOT ONLY MANAGES THE OFFICE, BUT IS VERY WILLING TO DISCUSS ANY ISSUE YOU MAY HAVE. JANE THE MANAGER KNOWS ALL ABOUT INSURANCE AND IS WILLING TO HELP RESOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS. sHE HELPED ME WITH MY MEDICARE AND HELPED ME GET A SECOND INSURANCE TO GO WITH MEDICARE. I RECOMMEND DR ELLIS AND JANE TO EVERYONE ESPECIALLY IF YOU NEED HELP THEY ARE ALWAYS READY TO HELP YOU.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Adam W Ellis DO has the most personable and patient friendly office. Kim the office manager always gets referrals and meds refilled and is friendly. I recommend this dr to everybody

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Great doctor!! Always takes the time to listen and care about his patients. I see him monthly and have never had a problem in 5 years. Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I have been a patient of dr ellis for about 3 years now. Every visit for three years I have to say he is a gem! He takes his time to actually LISTEN to his patients issues and gives many solutions for your best interest. I am a single mom and he not only doesn't mind that my 1 year old is with me, he actually cares enough to make an effort to pay attention to him as well. He is a rare dr in a world where most doctors today do NOT take the Hippocratic oath seriously...he takes the oath to heart and has wonderful bedside manner and staff as well. As for the bad reviews stated below I can only reply that #1 I am not the doctor writing this review and #2 they are more than likely pill seekers (which lets be honest half of south Philly are). All I can state is this is an honest review from my personal experience and he has helped me in more than one way. If you are looking for a genuine doctor this is your guy. Sincerely , Nikki F.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I went to this office and will not be returning. The long wait was ridiculous first of all. Secondly, he was quick to get me out of his office and was quite rude. Third,you'll notice that he writes his own good reviews. If you look at the other websites whenever someone says something negative about him, two mins later another "patient" gets on to write something great. Horrible Doctor, Horrible Staff.

Submitted October 30, 2014

I was in congestive heart failure because my cardiologist wasn't paying attention. Dr Ellis changed meds and I got much better! I very lucky he takes care of me!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Staff is not courteous, had a very long wait in the office. Lost an entire day of work for this visit. The doctor had a pretty terrible and uncaring attitude. I felt rushed out of the office after waiting forever to see him. Won't recommend to anyone.

Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr Ellis , you are the best! And if you ever leave south Philly my whole family is gonna follow you whoever you go! Gina Simone!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

My dr Ellis is part of my family!!! Ever since his first housecall to my mom we can't make him enough chicken parmigiana. I love you...Concetta!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Be prepared to wait along time. He's really busy, but the great thing is that he lets anybody walk in without an appointment

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Adam W. Ellis's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med