Ratings for Dr. Nison I. Abayev

I absolutely love Dr. Abayev. He is thorough and knowledgeable. He really listens to what I have to say and is frank with his answers. I will never change!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Abated is a great. He gets to know you and your history. He is thorough and frank. He listens to you while giving you the necessary information to take control of your health. And yes if uou are overweight and it is causing issues such as diabetes he will tell you. As an overweight diabetes patient I appreciate the direct approach. He addresses the underrelying issues, not just treat the symptoms. J.B.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

very thorough Doctor...great staff..very helpful. able to see you the same day most times...

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Abayev for about 5 years now and will not consider using another doctor. I am an elderly lady and he always takes the time to listen to me and always finds out what is ailing me. Before I started seeing him, I was mostly bed ridden. Although I'm not 100%, I have a better quality of life now. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Was treated like fattest person this man has ever seen and I know thats a joke cause I seen his waiting room. Why this man picked on me I cant guess except I was a woman. I needed diabetes medicine and instead he said your fat go on diet. How rude.

Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr Abayev is an awesome docotor, he is very helpful and caring. My whole family sees him and we will not switch. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

This doctor is one of the most caring doctors I have ever meet. He takes time to listen and to make sure you understand what he is telling you. He has a fantastic sense of humor and he shows love and concern for each patient. He treats you as if you are a family member. I would recommend him to anyone needing a good doctor. If he feels you need a specialist he is quick to recommend one. He will even take the time to call you just to see how your feeling. I wasshocked when he called me. I have never heard of another doctor doing that. My whole family goes to him even my 20 & 22 yr old sons. He see's all ages. The lab tech is the only one I have had that I didn't feel the stick. The staff that takes you back and checks you in before you see him are very through and kind. I will never change doctors again.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Doesn't listen well. Also has poor bedside manner. Moved from old office to new one. New office is not good, staff not as good and courteous as before.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

He has always been thourogh and efficient, He is kind and does all he can to help you feel better

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

Dr.Abayev is an excellent MD. He is very knowledgeable, as well as caring and compassionate. He actually listens to his patients and addresses each issue individually. He is not intimidating when you ask questions. I trust his judgement and have the highest respect for him. M.Grider

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Nison I. Abayev's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)