Ratings for Dr. Donna C. Sweets

She was my obgyn. I bled for 2 weeks. It resulted in a miscarriage. She wouldn't even see me. I never met her. She would just tell me to "put my feet up" every time I called or went to her office.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

She was always so wonderful to me gave it to me straight and was always there for me if I needed her. Answered calls promptly and even seen me in public and spoke to me and talked to me about my baby. If I ever get pregnant again she will definitely be my Dr!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

she was an amazing doctor ,she wasnt there for my delivery but she was there afterwards to check out how the c-section went .

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I liked her as a person but i dont think my medical issues was taken seriousely she didnt make it to my delivery and i dont feel like i really got to know her as a doctor i myself wouldnt go back to that office i think she has way to many patients

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

AWFUL - DO NOT RECOMMEND! Never return calls and I even ended up in the hospital because they were moving their offices and failed to check to see if the medicine they prescribed worked - it did not - i was immune. They are AWFUL!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

My daughter contracted the pv virus and she explained everything even drew out pictures we were both scared because she has the high risk type she gave us the truth and we see her regularly very knowledgeable ,her receptionist though seems like shes over-worked never enough time for billing concerns

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I felt that some of her staff was very rude and difficult to communicate to dr sweets through. Although this doctor was very available she was careless during actual medical procedures.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

she was wonderful. She delivered my daughter and made everything so easy to understand. She answered all my questions and I felt very comfortable talking to her. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Takes plenty of time. Always interested and punctual.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2008

This doctor is horrible

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

Dr. Donna C. Sweets's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)

AARP