Ratings for Dr. Reuben W. Avila

Wonderful Doctor with a terrific and caring Staff. Never feel rushed and have been his patient for 20 years. He is the best. For sure.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Avila truly cares about his patients. He really gets to know you and somehow remembers everything you tell him, even without your chart in front of him. He has a good bedside manner and a wonderful sense of humor. Dr. Avila thoroughly follows up on all tests and health status after every visit. He treats several members of my family, and we all just love him. He's a smart, diligent, and compassionate doctor. I wouldn't want to see anyone else. If you are looking for a physician that truly cares about you as a person and is committed to good health, you should select Dr. Avila.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I've been a patient for 6 yrs. and Dr. Avila has always been patient and knowledgeable in all my visits. He appears to keep abreast of changes and new procedures. Great staff in the office and his nurses.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Avila is a very caring, thorough and knowledgeable doctor. He spends time with his patients to get to know their whole person. Both my wife and I enjoy being a patient of his and both have several health problems although we are relatively young. I would not consider another PCP.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Avilas for nearly 25 years. He is extremely thorough, very patient, listens well and has a very good methodology for followup or probing types of questions. He is the most compassionate and concerned primary care physician that I have ever had and I am almost 62 years old. He has a good sense of humor and is very personable. He is not averse to recommending other doctors in specialty fields if he has any doubts and will agree to refer if you are concerned that your problem may be different than his diagnosis. A great doctor. There are not many left. He is not in the field for the money .... he really cares about people.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2007

Dr. Reuben W. Avila's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)