Ratings for Dr. David Rocks

Dr. Rocks is an amazing doctor who truly cares about the overall eye health of each and every patient. He assisted us in diagnosing and referring our daughter to a behavioral eye specialist. He takes the whole patient into consideration when prescribing. We are very pleased and would recommend him as a doctor to anyone. He is great with kids and adults.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I was very satisfied with the service provided at Dr. Rocks office. He was very friendly and you could tell he cares and enjoys his job. The staff was very helpful and welcoming. they have a great selection of glasses with many name brands. I was really impressed by this. Very clean office, nicely decorated. They also had a play area where my 18 month was kept occupied, making my looking for glasses very smooth. My family and I will continue to go to this office.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Wonderful doctor! Dr. Rocks will be seeing me and my family for a long time. He truly does care and takes the time to listen...made my dry eye soooooo much better!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

My family and I were very impressed by Dr. Rocks. The best optometrist I have ever seen. Office staff are great and they are truly concerned about you. Accepted our insurance and would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Dr. David Rocks's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 2000)

Centene