Ratings for Dr. Rachel K. Levin

We could not find a better doctor for our daughter. She is so easy to talk to and goes above and beyond to be not only a resource for my daughter but a role model. She has helped me to become a better parent to my kids. Truly a one of a kind doctor.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Horrible staff and horrible doctor. The receptionist was extremely rude, as was Dr.Levin. She was rude and arrogant. She made us wait a very long time before she entered the exam room and barely took the time to listen to us try to explain the symptoms of my child's illness and abruptly dismissed our concerns. I would never go back to that office and strongly urge other parents to seek more caring and professional pediatricians.;

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Great doctor. In fact i would probably still be seeing her if it wasnt for Kelly, her receptionist. She has a horrible attitude problem and takes it out on anyone who comes near her. I left numerous messages to speak to the doc (through her) and the doc never recieved them.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Levin is an excellent, very knowledgeable, very thorough physician with a pleasant attitude and demeaner.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. Rachel K. Levin's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1992)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union