Ratings for Dr. Marc S. Schneider

I am 51 years of age and I had fat areas that I could not reduce with diet and exercise. In August of 2014 I had gotten liposuction of the upper back, flanks, lower and upper stomach area. I followed Dr. Schneiders post-op instruction. I also went to Jennifer Marshall 239-878-7418 for Lymphatic massage to aid in the recovery process. My results are incredible and I feel great!! Dr. Schneider is Fantastic!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I am extremely pleased with my breast reduction surgery. Dr. Schneider and his entire staff have been so caring and compassionate from my consultation through my follow up visits. I highly recommend him, and trust him for any of my future procedures.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I had been to several doctors since I had my first implants years ago. I had several surgeries and it was very hard for me. The first one did not turn out right and the surgeon never understood what bothered me. I went to a second doctor to fix it and it ended up with an infection and one implant had to be taken out and had to have 2 more surgeries. She was a much nicer surgeon but I lost confidence. I went to Dr. Schneider and could not believe the difference. First off he spoke to me so I could understand what my breast problem was and how he was going to fix it. I liked that they had the surgery center right there in the office and Dr. Schneider did exactly what he said he would do and my breast came out great. I could not be more pleased with his office and him.

Submitted October 25, 2014

I love Dr. Snyder he was very kind,listened,answered questions. I have seen him for several procedures tummy tuck,lipo,eye lift and I will be going back. He corrected previous breast surgery I had and I am very happy. For those that say negative things I would not listen Dr Snyder is Great.his staff is the best very friendly helpfully and very kind. I love them all :)

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

had a tummy tuck done and was very satisfied! should have done it 30 years ago. I will be going back to him for my facelift!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

I am not happy with my cosmetic surgery. I went to another doctor to correct his work.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

I had my upper eyelids done by him. He did a great job and his staff was very professional.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Absolutely the greatest "Artist" of a plastic surgeon EVER!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

He was kind, knowledgeable,conservative (not pushing for more surgeries, and not over aggresive in procedure) and he had good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

I would avoid him at all costs when researching plastic surgeons.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. Marc S. Schneider's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal