You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James M. Pucka

Very laid back unique office and staff that do excellent work--have definitely helped my back and neck since I fell. Be prepared for totally different doctor experience then you normally have! A fun casual place that also sells whole cows milk, eggs, butter and health supplements.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr Pucka is amazing!! after 7 years of problems with my leg, no doctor cared or even tried to fix my leg! Then I was brought to Dr Pucka's office he listened he cared and he fixed the troubles I was having and my leg is no longer a problem! Amazing doc, he is the Man and I appreciate what he has done for my daughters and myself! Thanks Dr P you are 1 of a kind! I am thankful that you are so caring! God bless you!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

After 25 years of Ciropractic care, I can unequivocally say that dr. Pucka is the best Chiropractor I have had by a large margin. After starting treatment with him about 7 years ago, I barely have to see him maybe once a year. Dr. Pucka is blessed with the gift of healing. He solves core problems that send you away healthy. He is an absolute blessing to his patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Amazing chiropracter - true healer. He doesn't just fix the problem, he fixes the root of the problem. Plus, he is funny.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

My first visit ever with a chiropractor. Initial xrays and alignment check revealed many existing conditions from a life well lived.now we can start correcting some of this damage so the next half century can be as good as the fist was. Very impressed w/Dr's skill level, knowledge, bedside manner and no B.S. service and billing. I will be a returning patient and gladly recommend him to friends and family. All of his staff had a great sense of humor, were very helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

VERY caring and knowledgable. Be prepared to wait. His adjusting technique is more physical than others, but he gets to the issue. His wife, Kim, is the clinic massage therapist, and is exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Pucka has a skill set and is more knowledgeable than any other medical professional I have seen in almost 5 years of debilitating headaches. He genuinely cares about his patients to the point that he researches, constantly updates treatment plans, and makes use of his good common sense. My case has defied all the traditional Western medicine methods. Dr. Pucka is the best and I plan to use his services for a long time. I did not get into my situation overnight, and it takes time to undo years of disease. If you have a challenging issue, I sincerely suggest that you contact his office for an initial visit. By the way, his prices are much more reasonable than any other competitor in our area. THANK YOU DR. PUCKA! Jim

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Very Impressed. Concerned about patient wellness. Not concerned about the politics and other crap that many health care members are focused on.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Very knowledgeable! Wonderful and caring doctors and staff!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. James M. Pucka's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very laid back unique office and staff that do excellent work--have definitely helped my back and neck since I fell. Be prepared for totally different doctor ex..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pucka is amazing!! after 7 years of problems with my leg, no doctor cared or even tried to fix my leg! Then I was brought to Dr Pucka's office he listened he..."

September 18, 2014
  • First Name changed from "James" to "James M."

October 20, 2013