Ratings for Dr. Eric I. Finkelstein

I'am very pleased with the results from this Doctor and the staff. He helped to give me back my life so I could walk with out pain again. Thank you and God Bless.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

I had back surgery in 2006. Since then, I have had a problem with scar tissue putting pressure on the nerves in my back, which causes pain that is sometimes severe. I started seeing Dr. Finkelstein back in 2007 to find a way to help with pain control. We decided to try a nerve root stimulator. I had a trial stimulator put in and somehow I moved too much and moved it. I called Dr. Finkelstein and within an hour he met with me to take care of it. I have seen several doctors about my back and a have chosen to be treated by Dr. Finkelstein. Dr.Finkelstein is not the typical doctor that calls you back, spends five minutes with you and sends you away with a bill and unanswered questions. He actually cares about his patients and their families, he does everything he can to get you back to a normal life. My family and I would highly recomend Dr. Finkelstein and his staff. Steve Deen

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

I have used this physician on two occasions. I have found him to be very knowledgeable on both occasions. On the second visit, I noted a significant improvement in his Interpersonal skills. He is obviously attempting to strengthen his ability to communicate with his patients. I found that he is more easier to talk to and responsive to my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

THE OTHER TWO PAIN DOCTORS IN THE OFFICE, ESPECIALLY sTERNFELD, ARE MUCH BETTER

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

Not a very good or attentive physician

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Eric I. Finkelstein's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Amerigroup