Ratings for Dr. David R. Tucker

Focus is on the patient and not on finding ways to generate income. Listens and suggests solutions even if they are not going to financially benefit him. 5-star integrity. I've been a patient for 5 years+ and have never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Tucker is a wonderful Chiropractor. Terri the massage therapist is awesome as well. My health has definitely improved. I cannot say enough good things about them and highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr Tucker is the best around! He is so kind, intelligent, gentle.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Tucker took such great care of me and kept me informed and updated on everything i needed to know. I had hurt my back in a car accident, but I feel as good as new now! Thank you for such wonderful, friendly, professional care!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

The best chiropractor around. Very caring, explained the treatment and after only a couple of visits I feel a 100% better. Definitelly recommended

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

DR. Tucker was very informative in explaining what he was doing and what reactions the body would have to every movement. I saw improvements immediately after various treatments for different muscle problems.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007