You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David R. Tucker

Dr. Tucker is a wonderful Chiropractor. Terri the massage therapist is awesome as well. My health has definitely improved. I cannot say enough good things about them and highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr Tucker is the best around! He is so kind, intelligent, gentle.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Tucker took such great care of me and kept me informed and updated on everything i needed to know. I had hurt my back in a car accident, but I feel as good as new now! Thank you for such wonderful, friendly, professional care!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

The best chiropractor around. Very caring, explained the treatment and after only a couple of visits I feel a 100% better. Definitelly recommended

flag | Submitted November 23, 2007

DR. Tucker was very informative in explaining what he was doing and what reactions the body would have to every movement. I saw improvements immediately after various treatments for different muscle problems.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. David R. Tucker's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "". Address has been updated from "198 N Pine St" to "402 Middletown blvd". Suite has been updated from "None" to "210". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "215-750-8006".

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tucker is a wonderful Chiropractor. Terri the massage therapist is awesome as well. My health has definitely improved. I cannot say enough good things ab..."

January 29, 2015