Ratings for Dr. Saritha Regulapati

Records mixed up in Doc office on September 2016 Doctors office mixed up my records with another patient and gave me the other patients blood works as mine. Also submitted incorrect records to insurance and caused collection agency issues. When confronted refused to see the patient. Bad office management and addressing of patients. Extreme irresponsibility that is completely unacceptable from a Doctor's office. Violating HIPAA rules and mixing up patient records. Patients need to be extra careful with this doctor's office and ensure the blood work is actually theirs and not some one else. Watch Out !!!.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Sarita, is a Humble and Caring Person by herself. I have been luckily associated with her for past 3 years, though i live about 45 minutes away from her office.... I still prefer to go to Dr. Sarita. She is compassionate about her work and treats her patients with full confidence. I strongly believe she is a messiah!. I see some people write wrong reviews but I think they might have been there in the rush hour and only once... they should go second time and check.. Dr. Sarita as well as her Hubby (don't know the name) both are wonderful people and try to accommodate you with the appt dates. The staff is really professional and know what they are doing. rgds Diddi

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

horrible doctor and office staff. They tried to cheat on the insurance. not recommended

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

She is useless. If you have Cold or Caugh and you don't know any OTC medication you can go there . For the rest please avoid. This Doctor will not help you in any way.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

she is good and available on cell phone if we have to speak to her. we have been going for 2 years.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

Dr Regulapati is very caring and attentive physician. I was recently there for an appointment for first time, staff was nice and professional. It was very easy to get an appointment with Dr Regulapati. I strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Incompetent is an understatement. Her staff was rude and didn't care about me or my feelings in the slightest and the doctor herself is terrible. I'm not even sure how she managed to obtain a medical license. I went to see her because i was negative side effects to a medication she prescribed. She told me that it was impossible i was having those side effects and tried to send me on my way. I got upset and she got nasty with me. This doctor is awful and incapable of performing her basic duties as a primary care physician. This doctor doesn't care about her patients and should not be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

Very greedy to get Insurance money. Recommends a lot of tests and make you go to see her to get the results so that She can charge Insurance companies for the visit. For the re-visit to get results, though not needed they will check the vitals i.e, Blood Pressure, pulse, weight etc.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

This doctor wasn't able to do the diagonosis of cysts for 6 months even after doing the annual checkup and all blood tests. According to her, the unbearable abdomainal pain was just a muscle cramp and didn't prescribe an ultrasound. Had she diagnoised the problem 6 months ago, I won't have to go through the major surgery and complications of carrying a cyst of 10 cm. I'll never recommend this doctor to anyone who has any slight complication. It is a big risk to put your life on her hands.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Very good listener of patient's problems. Very patient doctor. I would strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012