Ratings for Dr. Usha G. Shah

I was wondering about some reviews, I been going to this dentist for over 10 plus years and I never had any issues with the staff or dentist. I know Mr. Shah and he personally has helped me with my payments as well as insurance coverage. The review is only one side of the coin. I do not think any good dentist will have time to get on this type of sites and defend. Most of the review websites are running extortion with small business owners by masking good reviews and demanding them to advertise. It will be a great idea to come up with reviews of review sites. On other hand 99.9 % satisfied customers do not go on the review sites.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Without insurance I was very much reluctant to go to dentist but Dr. Shah made me very comfortable and Dr. Sharma performed Root Canal on me. I was expecting over $ 1200 expense which is average price for Molar Root Canal. I explained my situation to front staff and Rosemary discussed with Dr. Shah and gave me great offer. Thanks to Rosemary, I was out of pain and saved my tooth. Due to cost I was going to take it out.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Excellent Staff! Very helpful knowledgeable and caring dentist.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Dr. Shah is very experience and knowledgeable dentist. Me and my family are visiting her since 1997 and we found her very caring and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Great dentist! Explained me all the details of my oral health. Front Staff is great in detail explaination of my insurance coverage and limitations. I recommend this to everyone

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Crooks. They overcharge and not capable of service. Want to do root canal for cavity. Husband runs the business and is involved in all of the illegal activities.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

Dr. Shah is a excellent dentist. Most of my previous dentists were interested in how much work I have in my mouth. Dr. Shah showed me How to prevent further disaster. I strongly recommend Dr.Shahs office for any one looking for family dentist

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dentist is pathetic! The whole setup is very 3rd world. The stupid uneducated husband (who has nothing to do with medicine) acts as a go between between the dentist and the receptionist. BTW, they will also not honor the coupon from Costco for a new patient free electric brush. BE WARNED, STAY AWAY PEOPLE.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

If you want your teeth to be safe, dont visit this dentist. These guys will ensure that you stay as a dental patient for life. Anything involving anesthesia and needle should be avoided with these guys. Even if your gums are good, they will ensure something happens. Afterall, dental problem is not a life-and-death issue, but it ensures you will come back again as a patient. Even if you call them up that you had problem after the visit, you will be called for a follow up visit until your dental account is exhausted. Not a single appointment happens in time. I had to wait long hours and had to postpone twice. The crew is not knowledgeful and they are not permanent employees of this office. Obviously the dentists treating you have no commitment of service. Their only eye is on your account and recurence of your visit. A good doctor should ensure patients dont visit again, but these guys are experts other way around.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

I got a sense of too much tension in the office and between employees. It made me feel as I was not going to receive 100% effort.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007