Ratings for Dr. Cindy Kempton

I've been a patient of Dr Cindy for many years. She is very knowledgeable, her chair side demeanor is verycalming.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I have been going to Cindy for seven or eight years and have found her to be an excellent dentist. I highly recommend her for her excellent work.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kempton for several years. She really is wonderful. I also used to get very nervous about going to dentists. I don't anymore. Randy and the rest the staff have been great. They really do care and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I really like Dr. Kempton, she is excellent and I have been very pleased with her work. She has done my crowns and they look great. She is very gentle and kind. I have referred others there and they have had no problems.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr. Kempton is truly a wonderful and competent dentist. My husband I have been seeing her for a few years and could not be happier or feel more comfortable in her office. Her office is always extremely friendly, professional and accommodating. I highly recommend Dr. Kempton.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I am terrified of the dentist, but Dr Kempton made me feel comfortable and her office has huge windows so I never felt claustrophbic, either. I thought Randy was nice, and he even wrote off the fluoride for me at my first appointment since my insurance doesn't cover it. I thought her staff was very calming and took the time to answer all my questions (I had a lot!) All the dentists I've ever been to didn't seem to care that I was so nervous, but they all took the time to take care of me and nothing even hurt. Not sure why there are so many negative reviews, because I have nothing but good things to say! Maybe those people didn't check their own insurance and then had to pay their out of network differences and didn't want to. I dont care what I have to pay, because I'll never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Dr. Kempton is a very nice dentist and has been our family dentist for many years. I don't understand all the negative ratings because I have never had issues and I have referred family and friends and they have never told me of any issues with Cindy.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kempton on-and-off for over 5 years. I did try out a couple other dentists during this time, and always found that I liked Dr. Kempton better. She is a really sweet lady. I do agree that her husband makes a less-than-ideal receptionist, but I have never had issues with billing.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

My family have gone to Dr. Kempton for many years and we have been completely satisfied with her and Randy. Do not hesitate to go there. They are very caring, knowledgeable and honesty people.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012