Ratings for Dr. Greg B. Stoll

We had two of our three children in braces at the same time. Both were mid to late teenagers and we loved the care we received while in Dr. Stoll's care. The staff is personable and friendly. We were very pleased with the work being done and the end product is two stunning smiles- exactly what we were looking for. We couldn't be more pleased and would recommend this office to anyone needing orthodontic care.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr Stoll did an incredible job with my son. He was always upfront and true to his word. The staff is amazing and now my daughter is next in line for braces. Great Job!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

AMAZING! ABSOLUTELY THE BEST ORTHODONTIST! I can't express how much I LOVE Dr. Stoll and his team! They take pride in their work and really make sure you are taken care of. Dr. Stoll is wonderful with kids and making them excited about getting a beautiful Stoll Smile. They take their time explaining and answering all your questions. They have a fun rewards program that my daughter loves participating in. I did take my daughter to an orthodontist that her dentist recommended and was not impressed at all so when we found Dr. Stoll we didn't waste any time getting started on treatment. I recommend Dr. Stoll to everyone looking for an orthodontist!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

We are very disappointed with the care and treatment of Dr. Stoll. As expressed by others, if you have to reschedule an appointment, expect to wait weeks not days. My young daughter complains he "hurts her" when working in her mouth as he is very rough. Unacceptable. We have had multiple - if not all - bands and brackets replaced as they continue to fall off for no good reason. Yes, he has a slick marketing campaign...give him 5 stars and you can get extra points on your Stoll Smiles Card which allows you to get gift cards for Starbucks, etc. This office is a Dental Disney World for kids - video games, cookies & prizes - with little orthodontic substance. We cannot recommend Dr. Stoll and his practice.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Great experience. Dr. Stoll is outstanding and his office staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

The staff here is so kind and caring! Dr.Stoll and his staff members promised me a beautiful smile and that's what I got! I couldn't recommend a better office to go and get braces at. I wouldn't have wanted any other place to have worked on my smile!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Stoll is an amazing orthodontist! Not only is he great at what he does, but he is truly a great person himself, he will make absolute sure that you are completely satisfied and will not stop until you have the perfect smile! He and his staff always go above and beyond for every patient and it truly shows! This is an amazing practice, I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr Stoll is an excellent orthodontist. He is very personable and fair. He has gone out of his way to make sure my daughter had the smile she always dreamed of. He has had extensive oral surgery and never thought her teach would look so wonderful. Where ever we go others comment about how beautiful her smile it!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Fantastic Dr. and staff! Great results for me (mom) and the kids too!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

We would recommend Dr.Stoll in a heartbeat. The front desk staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015