Ratings for Dr. Greg B. Stoll

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Every visit was better than the last. My children actually look forward to their appointments and do what they’re told! The staff was always pleasant and helpful, and we never waited more than 10 minutes. The staff always offers personal touch by talking to the patients about something personal so there’s a real feeling of interest in them as a person.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Stoll and his staff. Everyone was helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Both of my kids went to Dr. Stoll. My older kid had very crowded teeth but now has a gorgeous straight smile. In fact, his picture is even on their Facebook page as an example of before and after. His was a real challenge! Dr. Stoll is amazing. He is so passionate about his work. At our first consultation, he spent time educating me on all the new technology in orthodontia, including the Damon system. I was very impressed with his knowledge and approach to braces, specifically the idea of a wider smile. I could tell he was really engaged in what he did. Dr. Stoll is enthusiastic and hands-on. He is not of those people who just directs the action. He personally places every bracket exactly where he wants it and determines the next steps for the best results. His practice is professional, clean, and always on point. They are always ready for the kids, address them by name, and take an interest in their lives giving it that personal touch. All of the orthodontic assistants are positive and completely engaged in their work. The office staff is courteous and personable making you feel comfortable there. It's been a realy pleasure going there for the past several years! I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Stoll treated both of my children. Both sets of teeth look absolutely perfect. The staff is wonderful and friendly and Dr. Stoll's quality of care was excellent!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Stoll does a fantastic job explaining my son's development at his regular check-ups since he is not quite ready for braces yet. The team at the office is fantastic and make you feel like family. My son loves going to Stoll Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I’ve had 2 rounds of braces from here and I’ve had the best experience ever ! My teeth came out perfect and sooooo gorgeous!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

We are thrilled with Dr. Stoll and his office. All of the staff was friendly and knowledgable. When we had any problem, they always worked hard to help us get if fixed promptly. Dr. Stoll related well with my kids and his office was comfortable for our whole family.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Great experience! My teeth look great after having braces

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Stoll by a another Orthodontist out of state that he knew from Dental school, and I am so glad I took his advice! The whole staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and the office is very well laid out and welcoming. It is not always easy being a middle aged man among a bunch of much younger patients, but everyone treated me like one of their own, and I didn't feel out of place at all. Dr. Stoll is very sincere and always asks how you are and makes a point to remember little details about you from previous conversations. He is very meticulous in his methods, and his credentials, associations, and awards seem to speak to how he goes about his practice with pride and conviction. If his patients do their part, they will be rewarded with a beautiful smile.....just like the one I found when all was said and done.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

We had two of our three children in braces at the same time. Both were mid to late teenagers and we loved the care we received while in Dr. Stoll's care. The staff is personable and friendly. We were very pleased with the work being done and the end product is two stunning smiles- exactly what we were looking for. We couldn't be more pleased and would recommend this office to anyone needing orthodontic care.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017