Ratings for Dr. Majid Haghighiyan

I am scared of dentists but Dr, Majid is VERY CAREING and PATIENT, he takes his time to tell you whats going on and others avenues to take if you like to he is very understanding, when i am with him i feel at ease and i place my self in his hands and trust him 120%, when i am nervous he talks to me calmly and reassures me that everything is great and at anytime if i need a break we will stop, i am so thankful for him being a Dentist in College Park and thankful he is a Dentist as well, i have seen him now 4 times and i used to not go to the dentist unless i had to. I now do not mind going as long as i am in Dr, Majids hands.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Never go for Dr. Majid. He just cares about money not your health.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

very friendly, always explains the procedure clearly, soft-handed!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

I am 48 years old and I have never been to a better dentist. He is compassionate, non-judgmental and caring. I have never felt pain in the three years I have been seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I would recommend Dr.Majid to any patients that are afraid of going to the Dentist. He is the most gentle and competent doctor I've ever dealt with. I've had 8 different Dentists in the past and by far this is the top rated.....not only he's the most competent and he explains the step-by-step procedure and takes his time as though you were the only patient...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr.Majid has been one of the most professional and competent dentists Ive ever had in my 25+years in going to a dental office. He is a very caring and gentle and great dentist. I trust him and his hands 110% and would recommend him to all my family and friends. I hope he does not move, if he ever does, away from my area.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007