Ratings for Dr. Payam Ataii

Saw him on a tv ad

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Ataii is simply the best at what he does. I have never scene any professional who has such a passion for what they do, than what I have seen with Dr. Ataii. I've had many Dentist and I wish he was my dentist 20 years ago.

Submitted July 18, 2011

The best dentist you will ever to to bar none! He practices quality NOT quantity when it comes to his dental patients.

Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Ataii and his staff are wonderful, Professional and compassionate. I saw Dr. Ataii as an emergency new patient on a very busy day for them. Not only did they fit me in, they spent a lot of time and effort to take excellent care of me. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Submitted August 4, 2010

Hands down Dr. Ataii is the most kind, smiling, gentle dentist in Southern California!

Submitted May 11, 2010

i was very happy to have finally found an good dentist... Dr. Ataii and Dr. Derik both were very gentle and knowlegeble, in helping my bite and chewing better.

Submitted March 21, 2010

i have spent over six thousand dollars and has been the best money spent. My teeth are straight, white and get compliments all the time.

Submitted January 19, 2010

Labels himself as "laser dentist" and Invisalign expert. Had 4 fillings using the laser and all fell out in 2 weeks. Had 2 friends who had Invisalign done by him and once he got paid there was no follow up.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

For the FIRST time in my life, people have complimented me on my smile. Only the best things to say about Dr. Ataii and his staff. I never liked going to dentists because I never felt welcomed or comfortable. Dr. Ataii's staff is friendly, caring, and professional. I found Dr. Ataii because I was looking for Invisalign treatment to straighten my teeth. I 'shopped' around and after some research, chose Dr. Ataii and I'm glad I did. Dr. Ataii was awarded Invisalign Dentist of the Year and has been featured in magazines and been a guest on television shows. When you visit his office, you will see why. He is very knowledgable, friendly, honest, and professional. And no, I don't work for him in any way. I am just a very happy patient.

Submitted October 13, 2009

The laser aspect appealed to me and was the reason I chose Dr Ataii. He explained treatments specific to my needs and made me feel at ease. In addition to Dr Ataii, a specialist also did some of the treatment and that was a good experience, as well. Although I have relocated across the country, I still make the effort to use Dr Ataii whenever I can. I have recommended his practice to others.

Submitted April 27, 2008