Ratings for Dr. Mir A. Soluti

I appreciate artistry and Dr, Soluti gained my appreciation and gratitude. While it is difficult to say that a root canal is something someone would want to experience, with Dr. Soluti the price is worth the admission. I am not a fan of the numbing process associated with dental procedures. However, Dr. Soluti's anesthesia administration was mind-bogglingly effective and absolutely pain free. I think he is a magician. He was obviously able to administer a numbing agent directly to the nerve pathways without me being able to detect when the agent was administered and never experiencing any numbing sensation on any part of my jaw or face. I left the office pain free. Two days later pressure on the tooth proved to be very uncomfortable when I forgot to chew on the other side of my mouth, but that subsided relatively quickly. I have had several other root canals by two other highly rated dentists, and Dr. Soluti comes out on top in my book. Dr. Soluti took the x-rays himself and he took far fewer x-rays than anyone else, which I attribute to his advanced skill level in all aspects of the procedure. Also, don't be put off by the lack of upkeep to the waiting area (I almost walked out after I arrived) as Dr. Soluti's artistry happens in an extremely clean work space. Good luck. but to the extent luck has nothing to do with it, go see Dr. Soluti.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I am an apprehensive dental patient. He was thorough and explain the procedure and Cray results. He was very kind and has top notch credential s.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

He is very kind, attentive and thorough. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Soluti and staff I highly recommend. He examined my tooth and advised me that I should consider a dental implant. That saved me the time and expense for a dental repair that could not be expected to last. My parking was also paid by Dr. Soluti's office. Thank-you Dr. Soluti. I appreciate your frank diagnosis and kind concern for me as your patient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

my favorite endodontist. expect to take a nap while getting a root canal.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

My best dentist experience ever! It really feels like you are in a spa. I actually took a nap during my root canal treatment.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

My regular dentist told me my tooth is a difficult tooth and referred me to Dr. Soluti who is an Endodontist. I was in a lot of pain and Dr. Soluti and 2 of his staffs came to office just for me on Sunday! They were extremely caring and professional and his office was modern and computerized (digital xray, Microscope, etc). He treated my tooth the same day and I have never had any probles with that tooth ever since. It has been 2 years since my root canal and he is still checking my tooth free of charge every 6 months.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007