Ratings for Dr. Mir A. Soluti

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

He is very kind, attentive and thorough. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

Dr. Soluti and staff I highly recommend. He examined my tooth and advised me that I should consider a dental implant. That saved me the time and expense for a dental repair that could not be expected to last. My parking was also paid by Dr. Soluti's office. Thank-you Dr. Soluti. I appreciate your frank diagnosis and kind concern for me as your patient.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

my favorite endodontist. expect to take a nap while getting a root canal.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2008

My best dentist experience ever! It really feels like you are in a spa. I actually took a nap during my root canal treatment.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2007

My regular dentist told me my tooth is a difficult tooth and referred me to Dr. Soluti who is an Endodontist. I was in a lot of pain and Dr. Soluti and 2 of his staffs came to office just for me on Sunday! They were extremely caring and professional and his office was modern and computerized (digital xray, Microscope, etc). He treated my tooth the same day and I have never had any probles with that tooth ever since. It has been 2 years since my root canal and he is still checking my tooth free of charge every 6 months.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Mir A. Soluti's Credentials

Delta Dental

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am an apprehensive dental patient. He was thorough and explain the procedure and Cray results. He was very kind and has top notch credential s. "

November 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Mir" to "Mir A."

October 20, 2013