Ratings for Dr. Sheldon J. Rintel

My brother and I went there as kids.. promised treatment would be finished in 3 years when the treatment was supposed to be over this scam artist tried to charge my parents extra money so he could "finish the treatment". Overpriced . Unprofessional. Would NEVER recommend to anyone. Honestly if I was older at the time and still lived in NY I would probably sue. Please never go there anyone.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Ive done my braces there and i wouldnt recommend anyone to go there, he doesnt go into details about whats going to happen, you get crazy fees for stuff thats un called for. i havent been there in a while because of their attitude towards certain things.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Money maker over priced treatments. Unprofessional

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Obnoxious, sarcastic and sleazy. My child was afraid of him! Told us the consult was free, then charged our insurance $500

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

This is not a good doctor. He is there to make money, not to help you. I went there for 2 years, got poor results for top money. Do your homework before you spent time and money in his office! Check before you actually start any orthodontic treatment because mistake will cost you time and money.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Please StAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE... Poor hygiene ! They don't know what are they doing.. They overprice .... Poor quality of service...and overpriced it ... This place sucks!!!! Can someone SUPERVISE this place!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

I can't believe how rude this orthodontist is. Wanted to know how much a bite plate would cost cause 2 other orthodontists I went to were way to overpriced and insurance don't cover it. He was very sarcastic to me in front of my daughters. Do not go here,please.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

In terms of the quality of the treatment (ceramic braces for two years), my teeth came out okay, noticed some improvement and my regular dentist said Rintel did an adequate job. However, I would highly recommend that patients do not use Dr. Rintel, as he does not understand how to communicate with patients, has a rude office and medical staff and tries to nickel and dime you throughout your treatment.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Waisted more than two years with him didnt get a good treatment, totally not recomended! His technique is old fashioned.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Unfriendly , uninforming to the PT as to how much they really have to pay. The older receptionist is horrible aFarah terrible. Choice for the front desk

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012