Ratings for Dr. Raj M. Patel

I have seen Dr. Patel for many years. He has always been very helpful and all procedures have been done very professionally. I have had dental work done all over the world and he has worked with me to have all my dental problems repaired or changed. I also like that Dr. Patel always has tried to work with me to make any repairs as economical as possible. He is a great dentist.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I can't say enough good about Dr. Patel. He is very gentle, fast and pain free. He has worked with me numberous times in making sure I was comfortable, pain free and happy with the procedures I've had done. You won't find a better dentist.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I love this office and the doctor. I have never liked going to the dentist but this office makes the experience more tolerant. I have a lot of dental work done and the treatment I received was excellant and when I had to contact the office after hours the responses were prompt and gave me the care I needed. I recommend this office to anyone who needs a dentist. I have been going to Dr. Patel since 1998 and when I move away to grad school next year I will come back to have my dental work done here. This is a very pleasent experience for an otherwise unpleasent reason.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Dr Patel's staff is very efficient and friendly. Dr Patel is also very friendly and really does an excellent job quickly. Very pleased!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

The staff and facility are pleasant, but I feel quality dental work and evaluation are sacrificed in order to do as much business as possible.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Very professional and friendly. Great office and staff.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008