Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey I. Fayerman

Client for three years.I had an double appointment;fillings/cleaning.I work the night shift, and had my house and/or cell called 7 times a few days prior, to confirm my appointment. When I got up at 4pm, I saw 4 missed calls to my house, and two to my cell. When Aqua Dental called my house for the fifth time, I answered, and confirmed. At my appointment I complained to the hygenist, Margie, that seven calls were excessive, that I work nights, and its unreasonable to call anyone that many times. At this point Dr. Fayerman came into the exam room, listened to my complaints and YELLED at me "WHAT IS THIS? YOUR EXPECTATIONS FOR THIS BUSINESS ARE TOO HIGH." I explained again that I work nights, and have never been called seven times from anyone to confirm an appointment. At that point Dr. Fayerman yelled "WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN?"I was shocked & humiliated. I took my lead apron off at that point, and left the exam room.I canceled out my husbands appointment two weeks from now.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr.Fayerman gave me excellent care in an emergency setting.He is skilled and professional.The office staff is very nice and the office is immaculate

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Fayerman is very nice. His office staff are ok except for a few indiviauls that can be rather unhelpful. He does seem to be more expensive but it did seem worth it.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

The treatment I received was based on empty promisses and referral to specialist he had send me where expencive and unsatisfactory. Whatever he will promise to you-take it in written. He himself is very polite and charming, but professional as dentist big No-No-for mi anyway.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2007